New One Health Pass from May 3rd.

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
22 minutes ago, Mike J said:

Created by then President Aquino in 2014 via Executive order No. 168.

<snip>

Chairperson : Department of Health (DOH)
Members      : Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA)
  Department of the Interior and Local Government (DILG)
  Department of Justice (DOJ)
  Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE)
  Department of Tourism (DOT)
  Department of Transportation and Communications (DOTC)

<end snip>

https://www.officialgazette.gov.ph/2014/05/26/executive-order-no-168-s-2014/

Way too many fingers in that pie.  

Freebie
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

How could any IT person roll this out in such a sad state where such obvious things were wrong?

Always remember where we live !

• Like 3

Youngster
Posted
Posted

Flew back to Clark today. I did the one pass registration thing about 18 hours before the flight, as soon as I got the negative antigen result and received a barcode allowing me to board the flight.   Kept checking for QR code for BI to send me for express lane processing at immigration 1 to 4 hours before the flight, but itnever came.  However, it was a very quick process through the immigration and out the door. 

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Youngster said:

Flew back to Clark today. I did the one pass registration thing about 18 hours before the flight, as soon as I got the negative antigen result and received a barcode allowing me to board the flight.   Kept checking for QR code for BI to send me for express lane processing at immigration 1 to 4 hours before the flight, but itnever came.  However, it was a very quick process through the immigration and out the door. 

New terminal?  How was it?

GeoffH
Posted
Posted

I accidently clicked rate this thread (which I never do) and it's stuck on 1* that is not my opinion, this is a useful thread... Sorry guys.

• Haha 1

Gator
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

New terminal?  How was it?

I flew out of the new terminal from Clark (terminal 2) to Cebu the other day. I’d say it’s almost a carbon copy of the newer terminal in Cebu; probably the same architect. Still a lot of areas inside that are under construction and signage to the gates not complete. At least no bus to plane as was able to board via a jetway.  Long walk from checkin to gate waiting area then again to the gate itself (gate 9). 

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Gator said:

I flew out of the new terminal from Clark (terminal 2) to Cebu the other day. I’d say it’s almost a carbon copy of the newer terminal in Cebu; probably the same architect. Still a lot of areas inside that are under construction and signage to the gates not complete. At least no bus to plane as was able to board via a jetway.  Long walk from checkin to gate waiting area then again to the gate itself (gate 9). 

What airline was that and how much was the ticket?  Snooping because I need to book the same flight.  :smile:

We have 4/5 travel credits from out cancelled trip last December on PAL, MNL-CEB.  I will probably try to fly out of Clark this time.

Gator
Posted
Posted
28 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

What airline was that and how much was the ticket?  Snooping because I need to book the same flight.  :smile:

We have 4/5 travel credits from out cancelled trip last December on PAL, MNL-CEB.  I will probably try to fly out of Clark this time.

I flew on the one run by children - Cebu Pacific, lol. Flex fare with 20kg checked baggage allowance, travel insurance and upgraded seat was 7,627 pesos (round trip). 

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, Gator said:

I flew on the one run by children - Cebu Pacific, lol. Flex fare with 20kg checked baggage allowance, travel insurance and upgraded seat was 7,627 pesos (round trip). 

Yes, I figured that fares are up.  We only paid ~1500 each on PAL last December.  Promo, I think.

• Like 1