Rolan Paulino Jr. Re-elected as Major of Olongap

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

This is a FB live feed of the re-election party for Paulino Jr., a kid.  His dad, former mayor, is now Chairman of Subic Bay Freeport.

You can see the new Domino's in the background. :smile:

https://www.facebook.com/attyrolenpaulinojr/videos/407568930976832

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

His dad, former mayor, is now Chairman of Subic Bay Freeport.

Dynasties, IMHO the curse of the Philippines. Did you see that the new presidents son was elected to congress? I swear he looks so young he would be asked for ID in any bar in the world

Take my city.....Patriarch was once mayor and now is Barangay captain has Alzheimer's and has not been seen in public in 4 years. Oldest son was termed out as mayor and was elected to congress (replaced second son). 2nd son termed out in congress replaced older brother as mayor. Eldest daughter termed out as Barangay counselor elected as city counselor, eldest grandson also elected to the city counsel. There are a couple of cousins and in laws running around in the bushes too, but I get confused :571c66d400c8c_1(103): :hystery: 

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, scott h said:

Dynasties, IMHO the curse of the Philippines.

Agree.  The sister was also running for something.  Not sure if she won.  The Vice Mayor was reelected.  I know him and he is a neighbor.  He does not even live in the city he is Vice Mayor of.  Nice guy though.  He bought some SCUBA equipment from me.  I don't know when he does his Vice Mayoring work because he is always out riding mountain bikes, motorcycles and diving.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1