One Health pass

Bulaga67
Posted
Posted

Hi guys,

I I will visit the Philippines next month ..i have a question regarding proof of vaccination on the “One Health Pass”
I had 3 vaccinations 2x Pfizer and my booster was Moderna.
I checked the questions and the question is are you vaccinated yes and which vaccine first one and second one Pfizer since i got my booster Moderna so that means the third one. 
What is your advice I can’t put in my third vaccination?

Bulaga67
Posted
Posted
on the
Website it only give me the option to put 2 vaccinations( Pfizer) and not my 3th one (Moderna) my booster.
So i only want to know if that doesn’t conflict with my registration?
Shall I upload the PDF file with my 3 vaccinations?

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

They do not care about the third one.  For the One Health Pass you only need 2 vaxes.

Bulaga67
Posted
Posted

Hi ,

I know but my vaccination certificate 

shows 2x Pfizer and 1x Moderna 🤪

Bulaga67
Posted
Posted

So I hope it doesn’t give any problems when I upload my vaccination certificate 

Freebie
Posted
Posted

Just take two pics of the same vaccination card. First pic for first vax shot then second pics for second shot. Once you get your QR code or barcode, good to travel.

The coastguard folk s barely bother to look and check these days on arrival .

Gator
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, Bulaga67 said:

So I hope it doesn’t give any problems when I upload my vaccination certificate 

It won’t be a problem. I had the same issue when I traveled here back in January when they were scrutinizing paperwork very carefully.  

• Like 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
23 hours ago, Bulaga67 said:

Hi ,

I know but my vaccination certificate 

shows 2x Pfizer and 1x Moderna 🤪

As per Dave's post, you only need to include the 1st two which were both Pfizer so just put that on the website and ignore the 3rd.  They will be able to join the dots although I doubt they care.

Bulaga67
Posted
Posted

Ok guys many thanks for your advice 👍

Bulaga67
Posted
Posted

Question 4 hours prior  to departure you can  fill out the health questions on the OHP site to get the QR code( express lane)

i fly from Amsterdam to Istanbul change flight and then with the same Airline but different flight number to Manila

Is that my flight from Istanbul to Manila?

i guess so?