6.5 days until departure

Viking
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Old55 said:

I'll go off topic like usual... I was offered a golden handshake unexpectedly June 2000 a couple years before I planned to retire. SO GLAD I RETIRED! I was petrified retiring but soon realized we were living better but easily under the budget we set.

Go ahead step off that ledge. :2245_safe: You will be glad you did. 

I can only agree!

In a few days I have been free for a year and that has been the best decision I have ever made. We enjoy every day and are really happy that we had the chance to do this.

• Like 1
  • Love it 1

fototek1
Posted
Posted

This is a nightmare :571c66d400c8c_1(103): We were rebooked on another airline by Japan Air because it was going to be a multiple day delay from Narita to Manila. The only problem is they never told us. Now we are scheduled in 12 hours on another airline BOSTON to LA (Jet Blue) then LA to Manila (Philippine Airlines) wish us luck. Today is our 10 year anniversary. I am think our marriage will last a total of 10 years 1 day :bash: That is her hitting me with the hammer. Wish Us leg tomorrow.

• Like 4

Clermont
Posted
Posted
18 minutes ago, fototek1 said:

Today is our 10 year anniversary. I am think our marriage will last a total of 10 years 1 day :bash: That is her hitting me with the hammer. Wish Us leg tomorrow.

My advise, steer clear of her when she's packing things or anything associated with her doing anything for the PI's trip. They take on a different attitude and a no no, don't suggest anything or give advise, just agree because it doesn't matter, if something goes wrong, it will be your fault no matter what. Good luck and enjoy. :56da64b51da2f_36_1_681:

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 5/29/2022 at 5:27 AM, fototek1 said:

Today is our 10 year anniversary. I am think our marriage will last a total of 10 years 1 day

Well the good thing is if your marriage ends you still should be here to locate a replacement. Just looking at the bigger picture :smile:

• Haha 4

Clermont
Posted
Posted

Well after a lot of Hassell with airlines and banks I've finally got the tickets booked for Sunday on PAL, I must be a good guy, no-one wants to let me go or take me on their planes. I'm a bit like JGF with his ticket, I've never peed on the passenger seat, I don't eat raw cabbage before boarding the plane to cause discomfort to other passengers when passing wind, it's my money and I'll bloody well take it out of Australia if I want, all these things were to no avail, I still had to kiss bum to make progress. Now all you knockers that rubbish the PI's with there backward ways, go back home for awhile and try to live in your countries automotive electronic world, where you can't talk to any-one just a recording, but save an airfare back you'll need it. :56da64b51da2f_36_1_681:From Sunday this is me. 

• Haha 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

You went quiet for a bit there figured ether your wife killed you or you were in the air. Good to hear things are back on track....... Kinda

C4DE7960-7968-4BFF-8C2B-6F5418CC53F1.jpeg

• Like 1

fototek1
Posted
Posted

We made it! Married 10 years and 3 days now. I think we are ok :cheersty: . I will update people on the one health and Covid test needs when I get time. You know, so busy :hystery:

• Like 2
  • Love it 1