Jump to content

Travel insurance and health insurance for Foreigners visiting Philippines.


Recommended Posts

  • Forum Support

If you have recently bought travel insurance and or health insurance as a Foreigner visiting Philippines please share your experiences with us?

Could be general travel insurance, health insurance and or the required covid insurance for entry. 

I'll be buying insurance shortly will share then. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/24/2022 at 8:43 AM, Old55 said:

If you have recently bought travel insurance and or health insurance as a Foreigner visiting Philippines please share your experiences with us?

Could be general travel insurance, health insurance and or the required covid insurance for entry. 

I'll be buying insurance shortly will share then. 

We just came back we used Tic Insurance, but if your going back use Balikbayan pathway, why we didn't use that way we hope to be going back early next month and I've been told you can only use it once a year.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Forum Support
58 minutes ago, Clermont said:

We just came back we used Tic Insurance, but if your going back use Balikbayan pathway, why we didn't use that way we hope to be going back early next month and I've been told you can only use it once a year.

Thanks.

I'm on medicare so want insurance coverage for all future visits. 

In the past we did Balikbayan twice in one year. Has something changed?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Forum Support
2 hours ago, Old55 said:

In the past we did Balikbayan twice in one year. Has something changed?

BB privileges has not changed as far as I know.  Everyone, to include BBs, still need to comply with covid requirements.  You are correct that medicare will not cover you while visiting the Philippines.

http://quarantine.doh.gov.ph/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/TRAVEL-REQUIREMENTS-CHILDREN-scaled.jpg

https://quarantine.doh.gov.ph/travel-requirements-to-the-philippines/

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...