Going solo for a month.

sanagimo
Posted
Posted

Not sure where to go. Been looking at youtube videos but still not decided. Help!!!

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, sanagimo said:

Not sure where to go. Been looking at youtube videos but still not decided. Help!!!

I assume you are asking where are good places to visit in the Philippines? It will help if you tell us the sort of things you like to do? 

• Like 1

sanagimo
Posted
Posted
14 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

I assume you are asking where are good places to visit in the Philippines? It will help if you tell us the sort of things you like to do? 

well I`ve been deprived in japan for the past ten years and want to cut loose have some fun, hang out , enjoy some nice food and the company of a lady not a kid. kind of want to explore the option of putting Japan behind me seeing what the island has in a safe way

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

As JGF said, exactly what are you after.  I was single and visiting for many years, I'm now married and living here.  If you give us more information we can steer you in the right direction.  

• Like 2
  • Love it 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, sanagimo said:

well I`ve been deprived in japan for the past ten years and want to cut loose have some fun, hang out , enjoy some nice food and the company of a lady not a kid. kind of want to explore the option of putting Japan behind me seeing what the island has in a safe way

My opinion if thats the case is to put on a condom, load your wallet and head to places like Cebu city, Manila, Angeles and more. Plenty of good food, plenty of used but still fine pussy to make it so easy to forget Japan. All safe unless you find yourself in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Bring with you anything but newbie attitude or those type of ways and sniff the roses amongst other things

Do not fall in love and do not spend money to make "friends" happy. 

After a month repot back here please.

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

sanagimo
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

My opinion if thats the case is to put on a condom, load your wallet and head to places like Cebu city, Manila, Angeles and more. Plenty of good food, plenty of used but still fine pussy to make it so easy to forget Japan. All safe unless you find yourself in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Bring with you anything but newbie attitude or those type of ways and sniff the roses amongst other things

Do not fall in love and do not spend money to make "friends" happy. 

After a month repot back here please.

:tiphat:

Thanks for the advice. I am leaning towards Cebu then see a few small islands. Your advice of not falling in love will be taken to heart however even married in Japan this women dont give it away after kids. Gonna buy my tickets for end of July cuz its summer vacation at school. I know its the rainy season but its okay. One more question proof of vaccination and pcr tests does it have to be in English? Once again thanks.どうもありがとう。

• Thanks 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
43 minutes ago, sanagimo said:

One more question proof of vaccination and pcr tests does it have to be in English?

You are in luck.  The rules are changing so you don't need it.  Check to be sure but there is a topic in this forum about that.

I am a little confused about one thing.  Your Gender says Male but you say:

45 minutes ago, sanagimo said:

married in Japan this women dont give it away after kids

So at a guess, I would say you are male, separated from a wife in Japan, and looking for some female friends.  Am I correct?

• Hmm thinking 1

sanagimo
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

You are in luck.  The rules are changing so you don't need it.  Check to be sure but there is a topic in this forum about that.

So at a guess, I would say you are male, separated from a wife in Japan, and looking for some female friends.  Am I correct?

Yes I  am a divorced male from a Japanese woman. Looking for that and something more than the last 15 years of this God forsaken country. My kid is only 12 so I do want to hang around for him but I feel life is passing too fast and some friends that are female and guys that are of the same minds. Japan is a safe country but the people are to be polite Ill say trying

8 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

sanagimo
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, BrettGC said:

As JGF said, exactly what are you after.  I was single and visiting for many years, I'm now married and living here.  If you give us more information we can steer you in the right direction.  

That is what I am wanting!!! A new life in a new country. But this run is to test the waters. Been to Angeles was fun but felt like a pedophile, not looking for young and dumb working girls. More mature and down to earth friends at first

sanagimo
Posted
Posted

Still up in the air!! Its hard to pick a place. Its seems hotels are cheap enough to rent one as a home base than go else where. So far Cebu seems like a good springboard to test the waters. If I pick Cebu could some of you veterans give me some wise words of wisdom.