No RT-PCR for boosted foreigners or insurance

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 5/28/2022 at 11:52 AM, Freebie said:

But is there still a OneHealthpass ????  if there is, whats the point now ??

I think it keeps track of where people are?

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
On 5/28/2022 at 11:52 AM, Freebie said:

But is there still a OneHealthpass ????  if there is, whats the point now ??

On 5/28/2022 at 1:36 PM, Clermont said:

Yes, keeps people employed.

1 hour ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

I think it keeps track of where people are?

I can't think of a country anywhere in the world where a bureaucracy has been created that it's been abolished without much kicking and screaming and gnashing of teeth.  PI is an extreme on this spectrum.  

• Like 2

Happyexpat
Posted
Posted

Coming Philippines in July, still i need to register one health pass system ?

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Happyexpat said:

Coming Philippines in July, still i need to register one health pass system ?

It appears that the answer is yes

• Thanks 1

Happyexpat
Posted
Posted

I have a question about one pass health. Do i need to have an accommodation booking from DOT-Certified Establishments ? Because most of airbnb homes and condos are not in the list. As well as i read , to register one health pass system and also for immigration, i need a DOT-Certified Establishments booking. Any experiences about it ? I was planning rent a monthly airbnb condo first in makati but not sure onepass health will accept it or not .

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Happyexpat said:

Do i need to have an accommodation booking from DOT-Certified Establishments

When they asked for the address of the place I was going to stay in Cebu, I put down the name of a hotel that was close to where I was planning to stay.  No one ever checks, and if they ever did you could simply say you changed your mind.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Happyexpat said:

I have a question about one pass health. Do i need to have an accommodation booking from DOT-Certified Establishments ? Because most of airbnb homes and condos are not in the list. As well as i read , to register one health pass system and also for immigration, i need a DOT-Certified Establishments booking. Any experiences about it ? I was planning rent a monthly airbnb condo first in makati but not sure onepass health will accept it or not .

I think (not sure) that this may be a hold over from when visitors had to quarantine upon arrival.  They were only allowed to stay in certain preapproved venues and had to have a reservation prior to arrival. 

• Like 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Mike J said:

I think (not sure) that this may be a hold over from when visitors had to quarantine upon arrival.  They were only allowed to stay in certain preapproved venues and had to have a reservation prior to arrival. 

Yep it is.  They haven't changed that section of the e-form since I arrived and had to quarantine in January.  

• Like 1

baronapart
Posted
Posted

Can you have a ticket for more than a 30 day stay now?....Thanks

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, baronapart said:

Can you have a ticket for more than a 30 day stay now?....Thanks

Currently yor departure flight must be within 30 days but you can extend your visa without any proof of an onward flight.