No RT-PCR for boosted foreigners or insurance

fototek1
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, Happyexpat said:

I have a question about one pass health. Do i need to have an accommodation booking from DOT-Certified Establishments ? Because most of airbnb homes and condos are not in the list. As well as i read , to register one health pass system and also for immigration, i need a DOT-Certified Establishments booking. Any experiences about it ? I was planning rent a monthly airbnb condo first in makati but not sure onepass health will accept it or not .

We arrived back in Manila on 5/30/22, the first day of the recent changes.  My wife and I own a Motel and we wondered what would happen since our place is not certified. We Entered our Hotel name like we were customers and brought ownership papers just incase they didnt allow. No one asked us for anything, they just let us pass. We did still need the One health Pass which we filled out correctly, so we were allowed access to the Express lane. It's the fastest (about 5 minutes) I have ever been through Immigration in the 13 years I have been coming here. It did take over 1 hour for our luggage to come out though! 

Happy to be back! 

• Like 2

fototek1
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

You probably already know this but 60 days is a BAD number.  59 is perfect but the extra day will cost you thousands of pesos for an additional visa.

You will also waste the extra day in line to pay the fee :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

• Like 4

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, sanagimo said:

Is it still gonna get easier to enter PI or should I be doing this PCR test and other stuff like the health insurance etc etc. gonna go broke even before leaving for the island

I hate to ask but did you read any of this topic? Here is the latest resolution which this topic is about for your reading. https://iatf.doh.gov.ph/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/20220526-IATF-Resolution-168-RRD.pdf?fbclid=IwAR0FRtEqEs6QkDZfQ-NkUz-TPQIweUSzegVLaaV5QSdNIN3pEap-yNukCC8

You will see your questions answered.

Usually any changes from the IATF come out on the 15th or 30th of each month.  You can find immigration changes on the BI Facebook page of which the IATF are making the rules.

• Thanks 1

sanagimo
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

I hate to ask but did you read any of this topic? Here is the latest resolution which this topic is about for your reading. https://iatf.doh.gov.ph/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/20220526-IATF-Resolution-168-RRD.pdf?fbclid=IwAR0FRtEqEs6QkDZfQ-NkUz-TPQIweUSzegVLaaV5QSdNIN3pEap-yNukCC8

You will see your questions answered.

Usually any changes from the IATF come out on the 15th or 30th of each month.  You can find immigration changes on the BI Facebook page of which the IATF are making the rules.

Thanks and I guess I had skimmed over it thinking It changes often. 

Happyexpat
Posted
Posted

Still necessary to wear mask strictly in makati area ? I mean can I open my nose at least ? I’m still in Thailand and here no one cares mask requirements 

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

If you do uncover your nose an official does have the right to tell you to wear your mask correctly.  As to enforcement?  It varies minute to minute.  

• Like 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 6/7/2022 at 1:14 PM, Happyexpat said:

Still necessary to wear mask strictly in makati area ? I mean can I open my nose at least ? I’m still in Thailand and here no one cares mask requirements 

By the rules masks must be worn outside your home all over the Philippines. Malls will expect you to have it on and most wear masks where I live except for eating and drinking. In the early days you would be fined for not wearing and still can be. Now you most likely will be warned or not allowed entry. Covering the nose is part of wearing a mask.

• Like 3