Finding a girlfriend....

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

This topic reminds me of a friend who recently moved to another part of the Philippines. A few years back he told me he flew in a girl and her parents to meet at his condo here in Cebu. He says that he offered the girl 1 million USD to stay with him for 5 years. (Might have been 5 mill as I forget.) He would put her though collage etc. He says they met but the parents wanted all money up front so deal fell through. I have no idea if anything this friend said was true and he always talks in millions but why would anyone need to pay a girl to stay with him in this country?

Different relationships here, I have an associate in the other tower. He married maybe 7 years ago. Not long after being married or it might have been before marriage she found out he was having sex with another girl. He explained he has high sex drive and cant help it. The wife and him agreed he can have other women on certain conditions.

To this day every second week the wife stays somewhere else while 2 or 3 of his stable girls stay with him. His wife named them "stable girls" As far as I know this arrangement works but I think these girls dont know about each other as once he forgot to take down his wedding photos and one girl found out he was married. So in reality these other girls are being used but as far as the marriage all is good. He treats his wife very well and they have a good relationship. 

So each to their own but I cant understand why paying someone is necessary. Easy to set things straight from the start such as no plan on marriage or kids with a girl. Many will be fine with that anyway.

• Like 2
  • Hmm thinking 2

Freebie
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

So each to their own but I cant understand why paying someone is necessary. Easy to set things straight from the start such as no plan on marriage or kids with a girl. Many will be fine with that anywa

Very well said. The confusion arises when one persons expectations arent or dont match the others expectations.

In my current situation I was really clear up front there was and wouldnt be any commitment to each other but that she would be safe, her costs would be covered and that if any of us were never happy we could each leave with no issues.

In my case, she doesnt know but theres a letter attached to my will stating to  my executor  that I wish her to have P250,000 from my assets in the event I suddenly fall off my mortal coil. I wanted to make sure she would be well looked after in case those clogs get popped.

But you are right JGF, " most will indeed be fine with no marriage. And in my case not having a prostate after cancer,  the question of kids hasnt and for obvious reasons cant come up.   Good thread !

• Like 2

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

My 2 cents, I recall the story on social media tongue in cheek where the playboy asked the beautiful girl to marry him, to which she declined.

Fast forward and the playboy bought fast cars,boats etc and lived happily ever after.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I wonder if the OP was pulling our chain since he has not been back since posting. 

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
44 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

I wonder if the OP was pulling our chain since he has not been back since posting. 

I was wondering that myself.  Maybe hoping to stir a bit of controversy or advertise the URL link to that other site?

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Mike J said:

Maybe hoping to stir a bit of controversy

I was thinking he did not like the replies, but if he has not been back then he did not see the replies, right?

• Hmm thinking 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
16 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I was thinking he did not like the replies, but if he has not been back then he did not see the replies, right?

Not sure if Robert was a Troll or simply asking sex tourist questions.

He could have returned as a non member/guest and viewed this topic.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
36 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Well he has not been back from the time of posting so unless he read the replies as a guest which he can, he has not seen them.

40 minutes ago, Mike J said:

Maybe hoping to stir a bit of controversy or advertise the URL link to that other site?

I did not see the link but a possibility or he might just be busy. 

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

he might just be busy. 

He said he was married to a Japanese woman,,,perhaps she saw the thread

female sumari.jpg

• Haha 4

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic