Finding a girlfriend....

baronapart
Posted
Posted

He's just a guy that ended up in the wrong forum. There are better places for him to ask his questions. I think we have all bumped into guys trying to do some variation of what the OP wants to do.

• Like 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
31 minutes ago, baronapart said:

He's just a guy that ended up in the wrong forum. There are better places for him to ask his questions. I think we have all bumped into guys trying to do some variation of what the OP wants to do.

Well if he does not want to read what we have to say or put his point across I hope he finds the right place. Perhaps a business forum or investment board. 

• Haha 3

baronapart
Posted
Posted
20 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

I'm sure he will meet his match when he comes here as the girls are becoming more street wise.

A good friend who had found the " one " has just found out the hard way the meaning of the long game, he had been living with a girl for about 2yrs who he worshipped, never asked or a peso and was pretty laid back. He supported her and her family all through the covid lockdowns as he was stuck in the UK. Over two years without seeing her he eventually made it back to the Philippines to be given the good news it was over.

He then resorted to try and find a girl online and chatted to quite a few who were happy to come and visit him if he paid their travel expenses, needless to say he sent the money and no one appeared but he gave me a good laugh. Over the last couple of weeks he had convinced one to visit him in Puerto Galera but on route her van had flat tyre, no spare and no replacement van until Monday, this was on the Saturday. He sent her money for food etc and obviously she had missed the boat so would need a new ticket. Monday morning he gets the message saying she's on her way by ship to Puerto Princesa by mistake, send more money for the trip back lol

Like a good sucker he gave her a little money and ended up talking to another girl and invited her to Puerto Galera also. Some money was sent, photos exchanged etc and she was on her way, 5hrs later he gets a message saying she has gone to Puerto Princesa by mistake, send more money.  I told him he was being royaly screwed and those girls either work in a boiler room chatting up Westerners and reading off a script or are friends, they both according to him lived a good distance apart. He told her he knew it was a scam so stop wasting his time and that another girl had done the same to him with the same excuses.

It gets better though, 6hrs later he gets a message from the second girl explaining she has landed in Puerto Princesa and believe it or not has bumped into a girl from Manila who is stranded there and said she was going to meet a guy in Puerto Galera. She then sent a photo of both of them together as proof and it was the other girl, send money and they will both travel to Puerto Galera together and both will spend time with him. lol

I'll add there are no boat from Batangas to Puerto Princesa and if there was it would take over 12hrs.

Jesus...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

sanagimo
Posted
Posted
On 6/3/2022 at 8:36 PM, Jollygoodfellow said:

This topic reminds me of a friend who recently moved to another part of the Philippines. A few years back he told me he flew in a girl and her parents to meet at his condo here in Cebu. He says that he offered the girl 1 million USD to stay with him for 5 years. (Might have been 5 mill as I forget.) He would put her though collage etc. He says they met but the parents wanted all money up front so deal fell through. I have no idea if anything this friend said was true and he always talks in millions but why would anyone need to pay a girl to stay with him in this country?

Different relationships here, I have an associate in the other tower. He married maybe 7 years ago. Not long after being married or it might have been before marriage she found out he was having sex with another girl. He explained he has high sex drive and cant help it. The wife and him agreed he can have other women on certain conditions.

To this day every second week the wife stays somewhere else while 2 or 3 of his stable girls stay with him. His wife named them "stable girls" As far as I know this arrangement works but I think these girls dont know about each other as once he forgot to take down his wedding photos and one girl found out he was married. So in reality these other girls are being used but as far as the marriage all is good. He treats his wife very well and they have a good relationship. 

So each to their own but I cant understand why paying someone is necessary. Easy to set things straight from the start such as no plan on marriage or kids with a girl. Many will be fine with that anyway.

wow, what a deal for him. I just wonder if the shoe was on the other foot would he be okay, whats good for the goose is good for the gander. him and his money would be crushed,

sanagimo
Posted
Posted
On 6/7/2022 at 11:00 AM, Snowy79 said:

I'm sure he will meet his match when he comes here as the girls are becoming more street wise.

A good friend who had found the " one " has just found out the hard way the meaning of the long game, he had been living with a girl for about 2yrs who he worshipped, never asked or a peso and was pretty laid back. He supported her and her family all through the covid lockdowns as he was stuck in the UK. Over two years without seeing her he eventually made it back to the Philippines to be given the good news it was over.

He then resorted to try and find a girl online and chatted to quite a few who were happy to come and visit him if he paid their travel expenses, needless to say he sent the money and no one appeared but he gave me a good laugh. Over the last couple of weeks he had convinced one to visit him in Puerto Galera but on route her van had flat tyre, no spare and no replacement van until Monday, this was on the Saturday. He sent her money for food etc and obviously she had missed the boat so would need a new ticket. Monday morning he gets the message saying she's on her way by ship to Puerto Princesa by mistake, send more money for the trip back lol

Like a good sucker he gave her a little money and ended up talking to another girl and invited her to Puerto Galera also. Some money was sent, photos exchanged etc and she was on her way, 5hrs later he gets a message saying she has gone to Puerto Princesa by mistake, send more money.  I told him he was being royaly screwed and those girls either work in a boiler room chatting up Westerners and reading off a script or are friends, they both according to him lived a good distance apart. He told her he knew it was a scam so stop wasting his time and that another girl had done the same to him with the same excuses.

It gets better though, 6hrs later he gets a message from the second girl explaining she has landed in Puerto Princesa and believe it or not has bumped into a girl from Manila who is stranded there and said she was going to meet a guy in Puerto Galera. She then sent a photo of both of them together as proof and it was the other girl, send money and they will both travel to Puerto Galera together and both will spend time with him. lol

I'll add there are no boat from Batangas to Puerto Princesa and if there was it would take over 12hrs.

how can you do a quick screening to weed out these boiler room girls or guys. Id like to meet a nice girl but I think I have to set my goals lower. Anyhow will be out there soon enough and will listen to you vets like JGF..and yourself. 

sanagimo
Posted
Posted
On 6/3/2022 at 6:53 AM, Dave Hounddriver said:

I knew a guy who did almost exactly this.  The problem was:  The 18 year old, naïve,  beautiful young girl did not believe him when he told her about his intentions.  She fell in love.  When he told her she had to move on, she took rat poison to kill herself.  It took her a week to die.  The entire community was looking to string up this foreigner who would do that to a naïve young girl.  He skipped the country, but she was still dead.  I have no respect for someone who would do that.

On the other hand, if you want to hire a bar girl as a companion it is quite common.  That might cost you more than P4,000 weekly but you could possible make a deal there.

Thats one hell of a story. they have raised age of consent up which is a good thing,

sanagimo
Posted
Posted

This guy had the same post on other forums and is probably a little man with a little bird and still living in his moms basement

• Haha 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, sanagimo said:

how can you do a quick screening to weed out these boiler room girls or guys. Id like to meet a nice girl but I think I have to set my goals lower. Anyhow will be out there soon enough and will listen to you vets like JGF..and yourself. 

With the arrangement you have in mind it may be a big ask to find a "nice" girl t.b.h.

Freebie
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, sanagimo said:

Many ways to learn Kinosabi.

A few will to read the forums, watch the youtubes that explain the numerous various and frequent scams.

The first rule is never ever ever send money unless you know the recipeint. Match girls ID with where its being sent. Check the girl really lives where she says she does.

Tell her youve been scammed many times, and as a result you have a padrino in the NBI who will investigate the girl if shes is found to have been lying.

Never send money for a plane ticket, send a ticket you can refund or exchange. 

Or better yet, I was talking to one girl who wanted to come stay with me ( 19 )...I wasnt 1000% sure of the girl and perhaps neither was she/nor her parents  , so I flew to Butuan. Parents interviewed me , I was older than them which was amusing to me, I watched and observed the girl and she came to stay with me for 6 weeks.

Remember , in this country there are thousands  ( and thousands )  of girls....if on doesnt sound right or gives off the wrong vibe, move on.

Get her on video, see her pics, see how she is with others.. if its all selfies and showing off, probably some vain type.  ..Find one who might match .

Finally remember at all times Its your money, you have EVERY right to be cautious with it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic