LBCExpress Theft

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, KenM said:

Photos wouldn't make any difference. They won't prove you didn't lie on the invoice. There is no way to establish the contents with them. Even if you videotaped everything from they wouldn't look at the evidence

I was not sure if you noticed the boxes were re sealed before opening so thats my reasoning for pictures. When sending balikbayan boxes you list all the contents, perhaps should be the same with LBC no matter the size of the box.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
Lee1154
Posted
Posted

I had the same problem shipping with LBC from Cebu to Ormoc City.  One thing that was missing was a Bible of all things.  Go figure?

• Haha 2

Kingpin
Posted
Posted
On 6/4/2022 at 10:54 PM, KenM said:

This is the only way I could ship at the time.

FedEx, DHL, EMS? LBC should only be used for domestic shipments.

• 2 weeks later...
KenM
Posted
Posted

The bible theft is hilarious. Though sorry for your loss. Especially a family bible. 

In my case the contents were listed. LBC was implying that maybe the items were not actually missing. And there is no way to prove that they were. I would advise filming the opening of boxes. In the end, though, without fighting them in court I'm not sure what to do. I should have gone to barangay at least but I didn't know how things work here yet.