Bank transfers from Australia

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
45 minutes ago, Clermont said:

Brett i looked at DVA putting money into my wife's account, which they will, but you have no control over the  exchange rate, 

The issue isn't DVA mate, they've always allowed direct deposit overseas, I don't for the exchange rate reason you mentioned. . It's Comsuper who won't deposit overseas, they administer the DFRDB pensions - I called them just before I left Australia in January and still a no go.  

• 4 weeks later...
BrettGC
Posted
Posted

@Jollygoodfellow Poli is back up on World Remit and still working for BOQ.  

• Like 1

Sailor Jerry
Posted
Posted

Hi all,

While I’m not sure how competitive the A$8 rate is, I have been using ForexWorld for sometime now & just can’t beat the very fast time it takes from my Aust bank account to my Metrobank account. It’s been as fast as 3 hrs on occasion. Upon checking exchange rate it’s always a good rate. You can also get a BDO debit card with them but only can have a 100,000 peso limit without having an account with that bank, handy if you don’t have a bank account here yet.

i also use ForexCargo who have been really efficient. Hope this is of any help. Cheers

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Sailor Jerry said:

While I’m not sure how competitive the A$8 rate is, I have been using ForexWorld for sometime now & just can’t beat the very fast time it takes from my Aust bank account to my Metrobank account. It’s been as fast as 3 hrs on occasion

worldremit bank transfer to my BPI last night took about 5 minutes and thats also about normal.

10 hours ago, BrettGC said:

Poli is back up on World Remit and still working for BOQ.  

yes l know thanks, used it last night :tiphat:

• Like 1