Masking outdoors in Cebu province no longer required

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Mike J said:

I guess it depends on which fiefdom we serfs live in or enter

I just saw an interview with the Cebu governor on the news....she basically thumbed her nose at the IATF

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Eddie1 said:

Really Mike, I didn't know that. Thank you for the info.  I was of the understanding that Cebu City operated under different rules.  My missus is from Cebu City and tells me it is seperate rules from Cebu Province.  Perhaps JGF can throw some light on the subject?

Exactly correct. Gov Gwen has no jurisdiction over Cebu city or Mandaue, Talisay etc.

As Snowys post pointed out she really can not even control her own area and people still face fines for not wearing masks as the law wont recognize her EO. Duterte said mask will stay at least until his term end which is soon.

• Thanks 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
On 6/10/2022 at 12:06 PM, Eddie1 said:

Really Mike, I didn't know that. Thank you for the info.  I was of the understanding that Cebu City operated under different rules.  My missus is from Cebu City and tells me it is seperate rules from Cebu Province.  Perhaps JGF can throw some light on the subject?

Certainly here in Iloilo we have a set of rules for Iloilo City and then another for the Provinces and indeed each of the provincial areas have their own rules.  I assumed Cebu followed the same idea.

• Like 1