Condo Across From U.S. Embassy

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

I know you all have been waiting for it!

Drumroll please!  El Beacho Dolomito!

IMG20220620182251.jpg

I was just about to ask how's the beach as my Facebook has been bombarded by photoshoped pictures of it and the locals praising the fantastic improvements?

Some of the photos gave me a good chuckle as the sea looked like Boracay with pristine white sand and lots of families, they never realised though the shadows of the people were in different positions which gave more of the game away. 

• Hmm thinking 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

I was just about to ask how's the beach as my Facebook has been bombarded by photoshoped pictures of it and the locals praising the fantastic improvements?

Some of the photos gave me a good chuckle as the sea looked like Boracay with pristine white sand and lots of families, they never realised though the shadows of the people were in different positions which gave more of the game away. 

The beach itself looks ok in the daytime with a few umbrellas stuck in it.  They close at 6 and the pic above was after 6.  This morning we went by on the way to the embassy and there were several umbrellas up, with people breathing in the wonderful dolomite dust while looking at the unswimmable dirty water.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3