VaxCertPh

Colsie
Posted
Posted

Been trying to organise a Digital Vaccination Certificate (DVC) because I'm planning to head out of the Philippines and some countries are asking for it. 

Application online was successful, but if I didn't here back within 5 days, I should contact them by email. 

I contacted them by email after 7 days... They said they'd give me an update after 48hrs (hours wow!)....they didn't and its three weeks since my online application was successful... 

Just wondering if;

Has anyone had any dealings with VaxCertPh? 

Has anybody had any experience using local Philippine vax certs overseas? 

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

I have spent time doing research on this subject.  Requirements constantly keep changing and, supposedly, the recent ones are more visitor friendly.  In addition, the government agencies involved have promised they won't be issuing new rules or change them.  (Fat Chance!)  Anyway, many countries are part of a reciprocal agreement and the Philippines will honor the vaccination card issued to their citizens.  You still need a QR code downloaded to your phone for contact tracing purposes.  

• Thanks 1

Colsie
Posted
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, JJReyes said:

I have spent time doing research on this subject.  Requirements constantly keep changing and, supposedly, the recent ones are more visitor friendly.  In addition, the government agencies involved have promised they won't be issuing new rules or change them.  (Fat Chance!)  Anyway, many countries are part of a reciprocal agreement and the Philippines will honor the vaccination card issued to their citizens.  You still need a QR code downloaded to your phone for contact tracing purposes.  

I'm vaccinated here in the Philippines and I'm trying to get the QR code from VaxCertPh and the Digital Vaccination Certificate. 

Been three weeks already and several emails later, getting nowhere fast... 

Sounds as though I definitely need it and the QR code... 

Edited by Colsie

Gator
Posted
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Colsie said:

I'm vaccinated here in the Philippines and I'm trying to get the QR code from VaxCertPh and the Digital Vaccination Certificate. 

My Asawa got one printed out with the QR code at her local Dept of Health office (where she was vaccinated) as she needed it to travel from Cebu to Manila back in March. You could try your local Dept of Health or perhaps where you got your vaccines at. 

Edited by Gator
Typo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Colsie
Posted
Posted

Thanks Gator, I didn't know that was possible. Will check it out tomorrow. 

• Like 1

sanagimo
Posted
Posted

What about foreign people. I am Canadian living in Japan with all my shots but the paperwork is in Japanese!!!! Do I need to get that translated into English and will I get to jump around here and there? I read that stuff of what you need to get in and they lifted the pcr test and life insurance but I dont want to get caught with my pecker in my hand. Not at first anyhow!!

• Like 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, sanagimo said:

What about foreign people. I am Canadian living in Japan with all my shots but the paperwork is in Japanese!!!! Do I need to get that translated into English and will I get to jump around here and there? I read that stuff of what you need to get in and they lifted the pcr test and life insurance but I dont want to get caught with my pecker in my hand. Not at first anyhow!!

A quick online check confirms it will need to be translated by a certified translator  

• Like 1

sanagimo
Posted
Posted
29 minutes ago, hk blues said:

A quick online check confirms it will need to be translated by a certified translator  

T

30 minutes ago, hk blues said:

Thanks HK

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
22 hours ago, Colsie said:

I printed out mine awhile ago without problem. Are you going to the vax site and filling in details? then you download and print. Having said that I am still waiting for them to update since I had a booster so I can download a new certificate. 

If your certificate has is not showing shots then there is a part at the bottom of the site that says something like click here and you have to upload a copy of vax card.

Site being upgraded at this time

https://vaxcert.doh.gov.ph/

Gas
Posted
Posted
On 6/28/2022 at 9:08 PM, Colsie said:

Has anyone had any dealings with VaxCertPh? 

Has anybody had any experience using local Philippine vax certs overseas? 

I had a similar problem and tried emailing. No reply after 5 days, so went to the local health unit and they sorted it out within 12hrs. Even printed me a copy 

Have used it abroad without any problems. 

• Thanks 1