Expressvpn - Blocked by Australian websites.

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

The customer service people at Expressvpn admitted to me last night that their service has been blocked by lotto ,Stan steaming service where I watched my football, movies etc.

They omitted to offer me a refund for no service, but that is one of the benefits of paying by credit card, wait and see on that one.

Cheers

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
20 minutes ago, Onemore52 said:

The customer service people at Expressvpn admitted to me last night that their service has been blocked by lotto ,Stan steaming service where I watched my football, movies etc.

They omitted to offer me a refund for no service, but that is one of the benefits of paying by credit card, wait and see on that one.

Cheers

Now  they know of the issue, they may be able to rectify it.  I'd give it a week then try again.

• Like 1

CebuAndy
Posted
Posted

Take a trial with NordVpn. When express vpn was flagged by netflix etc, nordvpn was my solution.

• Like 2

Freebie
Posted
Posted

Reminds me of the fun and games when I lived in Beijing.... had Nord ,Express and another, and it was permanent cat and mouse with one vpn working and two not etc... was a daily occurrence trying to find a server somewhere in the worls that the chinese  wouldnt try and block... .....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1