Shipping Harley, tools and bed to bohol

hk blues
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Scooter said:

Yeah that's technically true in America as well. But not an issue. Is it more of a concern in the Philippines? 

Everything is more of a concern here than there! 

Basically, the rule of law exists here but the application of it may be different from what we think it should be.  Family disputes over land are common here and you can inadvertently get caught up in them. 

• Like 2

Scooter
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, hk blues said:

Everything is more of a concern here than there! 

Basically, the rule of law exists here but the application of it may be different from what we think it should be.  Family disputes over land are common here and you can inadvertently get caught up in them. 

Good point

hk blues
Posted
Posted
Just now, Scooter said:

Good point

For balance, we tend only to hear of the examples where things have gone wrong rather then right so don't assume everything is doomed to failure! 

• Like 1

Scooter
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, hk blues said:

For balance, we tend only to hear of the examples where things have gone wrong rather then right so don't assume everything is doomed to failure! 

That is correct  me personally I'm a glass is half full kinda guy. At the same time , my lack of faith in people's honesty  ( thank you California scammers )  makes me follow up on information not just assume it's the truth. 

• Like 2

Freebie
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Scooter said:

Yeah that's technically true in America as well. But not an issue. Is it more of a concern in the Philippines? 

Its quite a concern if wifey and hubby disagree about life,  and wifey decides hubby should be deported. Can and sadly does happen.

• Like 1

Freebie
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Scooter said:

It's already begun lol just a short visit and the words not available at alot of restaurant items has brought light to out of stock already lol

Become familiar with store assistants ( especially but not limited to Ace Hardware) raising both hands in air, wiggling the hands around.

Saves time  so they dont have to actually " sorry sir that item is not currently available but its possible we will receive new stocks at some point in the future but were not exactly sure of when or if "

Scooter
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Freebie said:

Become familiar with store assistants ( especially but not limited to Ace Hardware) raising both hands in air, wiggling the hands around.

Saves time  so they dont have to actually " sorry sir that item is not currently available but its possible we will receive new stocks at some point in the future but were not exactly sure of when or if "

Sounds about right . ;)

CebuAndy
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Freebie said:

Its quite a concern if wifey and hubby disagree about life,  and wifey decides hubby should be deported. Can and sadly does happen.

So true. And we guys should always remember that.  It takes only 1 report to make our life miserable.

Better to shut up :lipssealed_80_anim_gif: than to let our mouth running when

:5590:  :bomb_80_anim_gif:  

hk blues
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Freebie said:

11 minutes ago, CebuAndy said:

So true. And we guys should always remember that.  It takes only 1 report to make our life miserable.

Better to shut up :lipssealed_80_anim_gif: than to let our mouth running when

:5590:  :bomb_80_anim_gif:  

image.jpeg

• Haha 2

Guy F.
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Scooter said:

Thanks I'll check it out. I don't know any owners to ask. 

Get on Facebook and look for Da Mon in Bohol. He has a pair of really nice large motorcycles and probably can enlighten you about regulations.