Posted
Posted

do we need any apps to download before entry

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, sanagimo said:

do we need any apps to download before entry

One health pass which you need to fill out to enter the Philippines is not an app, you have to access through a browser. 

https://www.onehealthpass.com.ph/

• Like 1

sanagimo
Posted
Posted
19 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

One health pass which you need to fill out to enter the Philippines is not an app, you have to access through a browser. 

https://www.onehealthpass.com.ph/

Thanks JGF Im gonna do that today. Has the PCR test to enter Change? A PCR test in this country is like 300 bicks so I am hesitant toget

• Thanks 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
21 minutes ago, sanagimo said:

Thanks JGF Im gonna do that today. Has the PCR test to enter Change? A PCR test in this country is like 300 bicks so I am hesitant toget

No test required. I assume you know you need 2 shots plus a booster to enter without quarantine? 

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

Some sites are saying you need the "Traze" app as well.  I couldn't get it work properly (wouldn't scan my ID) but I haven't been asked for it at all since my arrival in January. 

I wouldn't bother with it.  

Gas
Posted
Posted

We entered on Sunday night and the only thing they checked was the onehealthpass. Did have our vaxcertph ready but nobody really checked. 
As JGF said you need to be boosted to enter without any problems. 

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, BrettGC said:

Some sites are saying you need the "Traze" app as well.  I couldn't get it work properly (wouldn't scan my ID) but I haven't been asked for it at all since my arrival in January. 

I wouldn't bother with it.  

yes that was a long time ago now but not needed now

Freebie
Posted
Posted

Traze long dead and buried.. same with S pass except for one or two isolated islands where you can download the S pass , submit your data then hear a deafening silence.  Philippines has basically no more restrictions except mask wearing required  in some places and yet in most provinces wont see anyone wearing masks.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 7/23/2022 at 9:16 AM, Gas said:

Did have our vaxcertph ready but nobody really checked. 

I assume you had uploaded your vax certificate to the one heath pass. Thats how I think it works and if so they dont need to check.

• Thanks 1

sanagimo
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

I assume you had uploaded your vax certificate to the one heath pass. Thats how I think it works and if so they dont need to check.

yes I did JGF and I received the paperwork thanks to you and this blog I am ready to go. hopefully will make it to Cebu and have a beer with some of you to say thanks.