Traveling to the Philippines and not being vaccinated

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 7/28/2022 at 9:36 AM, BrettGC said:

This is the summary  and as you can see, short answer is no, but you can with a 6 day quarantine with a PCR test administered on the 5th day:

On FB bi page I mentioned that and told l am wrong as its not for foreigners, only Filipinos. I decided to ask immigration and waiting for an answer.

• Like 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

On FB bi page I mentioned that and told l am wrong as its not for foreigners, only Filipinos. I decided to ask immigration and waiting for an answer.

Weird.  

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Mea Culpa - I think I was incorrect in my earlier post.  After checking the page(s) again, I think foreigners must be vaccinated to enter.  The heading on the page which speaks of unvaccinated entry states "Fully recovered Filipino Nationals".  The first page is the only page with a heading for "Foreign Nationals" and it says they must be fully vaccinated.  The only exception to vaccination being children under the age of 12.  You also require a pre-entry RT-PCR test unless you also have a booster.  The only exception to vaccination being children under the age of 12.

No photo description available.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

OK

No unvaxed foreigners allowed as per answer from the BI.

Good day. As per the latest IATF Resolution, only unvaccinated Filipinos are allowed. The entry of unvaccinated Foreign nationals are still not allowed. 
https://immigration.gov.ph/images/Advisory/2022/05_May/RevisedGuidelines2022.pdf

immigration.PNG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
"P2"
Posted
Posted

I'm still researching this issue of unvaccinated tourists not being allowed into the Philippines. I have been looking at the Philippine Bureau of Immigration Facebook page (Bureau of Immigration, Republic of the Philippines | Facebook) and they are quite a few comments from people that Cebu is accepting unvaccinated tourists. It is unclear though if they have to quarantine or not. Can any of you here confirm this information and or provide any additional information? Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

Just get vaccinated.  If not, get a distemper shot.

• Haha 3
  • I'm Confused 1

"P2"
Posted
Posted

Nope... not gonna happen. Why would I put something in my body that messes with my DNA and that has been proven not to prevent the spread or infection from Covid. If the vaccines worked like they claim, then why are people who have the vaccine and boosters still getting sick?

JJReyes
Posted
Posted
33 minutes ago, "P2" said:

Nope... not gonna happen. Why would I put something in my body that messes with my DNA and that has been proven not to prevent the spread or infection from Covid. If the vaccines worked like they claim, then why are people who have the vaccine and boosters still getting sick?

I am fine about individuals not getting vaccinated because you are free to choose.  I am also fine with the Philippine health authorities imposing a rule not allowing unvaccinated foreigners entry.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

One post moved HERE

The moved post seemed like a Coronavirus Rant so lets keep this thread on the topic of travel to the Philippines without a vaccination.  We all have our opinions, but people reading this thread only want to know if the current law requires the vax.

• Thanks 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, "P2" said:

I'm still researching this issue of unvaccinated tourists not being allowed into the Philippines. I have been looking at the Philippine Bureau of Immigration Facebook page (Bureau of Immigration, Republic of the Philippines | Facebook) and they are quite a few comments from people that Cebu is accepting unvaccinated tourists. It is unclear though if they have to quarantine or not. Can any of you here confirm this information and or provide any additional information? Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

The Facebook rules are quite clear as regarding foreigners coming into the Philippines.   You MUST be vaccinated and carry PROOF of vaccination.   If you do not have a booster you must (in addition to vaccination) have a negative PCR test within 48 hours prior to departure.   Rules are rules Facebook post may or may not be BS.

No photo description available. 

• Like 1