Off to a good start :)

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

So, you paid an extra $200 each for 3 bags and two were never loaded.  Yes.  I laughed.  But if it had happened to me, I would be crying.  

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Scooter said:

Sir , the remaining two bags  are still in Sacramento.......

That is why you should have removed the old SMF bag tags from your last trip!  :hystery:

Just kidding, but you would be surprised how often that used to happen in the old days.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Jake
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Scooter said:

Funny little story I thought you guys might get a laugh at....since I've been wearing the same underwear for 8 days .

You guys have way too much patience about lost luggage.  I would have gone psycho with my butt thrown in jail.  Regarding your skivvies, go commando next time.  You can wash yourself in the rain from now on.  

• Haha 1

Scooter
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, JJReyes said:

So, you paid an extra $200 each for 3 bags and two were never loaded.  Yes.  I laughed.  But if it had happened to me, I would be crying.  

I had 5 bags total two were included in the ticket from justfly the other 3 I had to pay 600 for them. I arrived 3-1/2 hrs early when I checked my bags. No reason for any of them not to make the plane. But   8 days later I received 3 and the 2 smallest bags are the ones still in Sacramento  tmti this day 16 days after giving them to American airlines.  But the the 4ft long huge tote with wheels made it.  . I

• Like 1

Scooter
Posted
Posted
11 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

That is why you should have removed the old SMF bag tags from your last trip!  :hystery:

Just kidding, but you would be surprised how often that used to happen in the old days.

Lol that's hilarious and probably the case lol 

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

On my last trip to Cebu my luggage was lost, delayed or 3 days late arriving (all are correct).  My Lyn was mad.  I said we can just go to Robinson's Dept Store and buy everything we need for a few days because we have essentials like medicine in our carry-ons.  No stress.  No problem.  I know that is the way things are in the Philippines.  It has happened to me so many times that I expect it.  When travelling alone I do not even bring luggage, just a carry on and buy what I need on arrival.  I mean, luggage on a visa run sounds so stupid to me.

• Like 3

Colsie
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

On my last trip to Cebu my luggage was lost, delayed or 3 days late arriving (all are correct).  My Lyn was mad.  I said we can just go to Robinson's Dept Store and buy everything we need for a few days because we have essentials like medicine in our carry-ons.  No stress.  No problem.  I know that is the way things are in the Philippines.  It has happened to me so many times that I expect it.  When travelling alone I do not even bring luggage, just a carry on and buy what I need on arrival.  I mean, luggage on a visa run sounds so stupid to me.

I agree luggage on a visa run does seems pointless...

My luggage was my bike and after nearly 3 years of lockdowns and cycling the same road every time I was excited to spend 8 days away cycling Cambodia, Singapore and Australia...and it was superb 

My bike weighed 15kg everything else in hand luggage 3kg 

20220812_043004.jpg

20220810_120920~3.jpg

20220814_153249.jpg

• Like 3