Off to a good start :)

Scooter
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, russellmania said:

You came to Philippines on a one way ticket? Did they ask you for your outgoing flight within 30days?

No I had to get out going ticket for 3 month's from then. So I got one at the counter to Taiwan 3 month's from then

russellmania
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Scooter said:

No I had to get out going ticket for 3 month's from then. So I got one at the counter to Taiwan 3 month's from then

I see..My next trip I bought a ticket for 45 days in Philippines so im wondering will they asked me for a "outgoing" ticket within the 30 day free visa period.

Scooter
Posted
Posted
On 8/25/2022 at 7:27 AM, russellmania said:

I see..My next trip I bought a ticket for 45 days in Philippines so im wondering will they asked me for a "outgoing" ticket within the 30 day free visa period.

Not sure good question though

russellmania
Posted
Posted
22 hours ago, Scooter said:

Not sure good question though

Im gonna get one of the "rent a ticket" itineraries online for less than $20. Just in case im asked for a outgoing flight.

• Like 4

• 2 months later...
russellmania
Posted
Posted

I was NOT ask at my departing airport or Cebu mactan airport for an outgoing flight before 30 days expired. The immigration officer did ask me how many days I was staying and I said 28 days. She stamped my passport and waved me through.

• Like 3