Coffee Prices! Stock Up At S & R!

JJReyes
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Lieutenant Dan said:

This topic has sent me into a spending spree... since reading this topic, I've already purchased more than a year's worth a coffee, and now I have no more storage space left to continue. Maybe it's time for me to enter the Commodity Futures market and buy up some virtual coffee. :89:

I use to buy an annual supply of coffee that are vacuum pack is thick foil material.  They look like bricks.  Since we now have an RV with limited storage, the quantity is smaller.  For protection against temperature changes, the coffee bricks are place is a Styrofoam box.

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Lieutenant Dan said:

Maybe it's time for me to enter the Commodity Futures market and buy up some virtual coffee.

For me, making money in the commodities market presents a major problem.  If I place a bet, the commodity price goes against me.  Like clockwork.  :sad:

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, OnMyWay said:

For me, making money in the commodities market presents a major problem.  If I place a bet, the commodity price goes against me.  Like clockwork.  :sad:

Well then tell us what you are betting on so we can go the opposite way. :hystery:

• Haha 1