Womans naked body found outside grave after her burial

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Newly buried body found naked beside her grave

THE cadaver of a 63-year-old woman was dug up by still unidentified persons in Kabankalan City, Negros Occidental.

The body was missing its clothes, which led police to believe that it was sexually molested.

Lieutenant Colonel Raymond Cruz, chief of the Kabankalan City Police Station, said the incident was discovered Monday morning, August 29, 2022.

Cruz said the woman’s nephew, Ricky Aguilar, called up the station to report that the body of his aunt, Gloria Padrigo, had been excavated from her grave at the public cemetery.

Aguilar told police that his aunt was buried on Sunday afternoon, August 28. He and other relatives returned the next day to visit only to be greeted by the sight of her naked body beside the grave.

Aside from believing the body was victimized by persons who suffer from necrophilia, “a perverted sexual behavior where the perpetrator gets pleasure having sex with the corpses,” police will check with relatives if the body was missing any jewelry. (BBT/AYB/PJB)

https://ph.news.yahoo.com/newly-buried-body-found-naked-112800251.html

• Like 2
  • I'm Confused 1
  • Sad 4

Clermont
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

police will check with relatives if the body was missing any jewelry.

My money will be on theft of valuables. :whistling:

• Like 4

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

The police and journalist are suggesting something there is no proof of. Until the facts are discovered why would they put the dead woman family through this? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Old55 said:

The police and journalist are suggesting something there is no proof of. Until the facts are discovered why would they put the dead woman family through this? 

My thoughts exactly, why even suggest necrophilia publicly until they have evidence of it.  This is horrifying enough for the family as it is.  

Edited by BrettGC
  • Like 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 8/30/2022 at 8:22 AM, Old55 said:

My guess is that its because the woman was naked. Not many grave robbers would take clothes I think. The question is will they investigate to see if she was rapped or not.

• Like 1

russellmania
Posted
Posted

It has to be a truly sick f**k to get sexully aroused by a cold, dead human body that's decomposing!🤮

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, russellmania said:

It has to be a truly sick f**k to get sexully aroused by a cold, dead human body that's decomposing!🤮

Prob'ly a dead guy trapped in a live person's body.