Jump to content

Amazon USA Shipping


OnMyWay

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

I will consider iHerb next time, but honestly I don't see how to know how much shipping + duties + taxes would be on iHerb.

Free, so you would have saved $34.36, at least.

I just received another free-shipping zero-tax iherb order last week, and about to place another one because This Weekend Only, use promo code SITEWIDE26 and Save 26% on our Entire Site.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Kingpin said:

Free, so you would have saved $34.36, at least.

I just received another free-shipping zero-tax iherb order last week, and about to place another one because This Weekend Only, use promo code SITEWIDE26 and Save 26% on our Entire Site.

Would the weekend be U.S. time?  I tried it and it did not work, yet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Would the weekend be U.S. time?  I tried it and it did not work, yet.

Worked for me at https://ph.iherb.com/, they know they have many intl customers with varying "weekends"

AdjZXVB.png

Edited by Kingpin
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Kingpin said:

Worked for me at https://ph.iherb.com/, they know they have many intl customers with varying "weekends"

It is working now!  Thanks!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/23/2022 at 10:24 AM, Kingpin said:

Free, so you would have saved $34.36, at least.

I just received another free-shipping zero-tax iherb order last week, and about to place another one because This Weekend Only, use promo code SITEWIDE26 and Save 26% on our Entire Site.

I just ordered some things to try it out.  I'm all stocked up on most things so I bought some more electrolytes powders, as I know I will use those quickly.  Thanks again for the tip!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

I just ordered some things to try it out.  I'm all stocked up on most things so I bought some more electrolytes powders, as I know I will use those quickly.  Thanks again for the tip!

I forgot to mention.  I guess I had ordered from IHerb when I was living in Germany 2006-2010.  I already had an account with my German address.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

I just ordered some things to try it out.  I'm all stocked up on most things so I bought some more electrolytes powders, as I know I will use those quickly.  Thanks again for the tip!

Having a problem.  Got an e-mail from iHerb this morning to verify my credit card.  They charge a small amount to your credit card and you have to tell them how much.  The amount on my credit card is USD 1.24.  They say that is wrong.  I suspect they sent an amount in pesos but I have no idea what the peso amount is.  After hunting around I was finally able to find an e-mail form and send them a message.  However, their message system will not allow me to attach a screenshot, which it should.

I should have used Paypal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...