Anyone recommend a consultancy company in Manila?

conwat
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hi all, just wondering if anyone has dealt with or heard of the above named company who have an office in Manila apparently? Can't find out much about them online. 

Thanks. 

Edit; I removed the company name as you are a new member to avoid any possible spamming. 

Edited by Old55

• Old55 changed the title to Anyone recommend a consultancy company in Manila?
conwat
Posted
Posted

I've been edited and the company name has been removed as I'm new to the forum and they want to make sure I'm not a spammer. I can assure you I'm not. 

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
18 minutes ago, conwat said:

I've been edited and the company name has been removed as I'm new to the forum and they want to make sure I'm not a spammer. I can assure you I'm not. 

Perhaps tell us why you want to know about that company. Usually if not much info on Google means they are no longer around or known by that name. The Facebook page link to the website shows it is no longer online. 

The company name is JBR management consultancy. 

• Like 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

Last thing I can find on them being active was 2018.  There's only one person listed on Linkedin that's been employed by them and any websites are either down or minimal.  All points to being defunct or initially set up as a scam that ran its course.  

• Like 1

conwat
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Perhaps tell us why you want to know about that company. Usually if not much info on Google means they are no longer around or known by that name. The Facebook page link to the website shows it is no longer online. 

The company name is JBR management consultancy. 

Fair enough. I'm in a Philippines expats group on Facebook.  Start of the month I posted looking for information on buying a  condo. I had a guy message me offering assistance.  Said he worked with an office in Manila.  I enquired and he gave me that company name.  I searched for it and very little to be found. Scam I'd say.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, conwat said:

Fair enough. I'm in a Philippines expats group on Facebook.  Start of the month I posted looking for information on buying a  condo. I had a guy message me offering assistance.  Said he worked with an office in Manila.  I enquired and he gave me that company name.  I searched for it and very little to be found. Scam I'd say.

Maybe a scam but might not be, from Google I see that others worked for that company years ago but I see no updated info. There is another company with the same name almost which might be the same one.

I suggest you ask the guy more info. Anyway buying a condo is pretty straight forward so its possibly a waste of time paying someone to help you.