Amazon free shipping to Philippines

Freebie
Posted
Posted

Had a few deliveries.. cant recall who the delivery agent was..but they didnt show my name on all of the deliveries so wanted me to confirm my name..then the delivery guy wanted to take my pic.. no no no no thanks.. enough random pics being made by people these days.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Tommy T. said:

Nobody seems to mention who the final delivery courier is here in Philippines. Please advise who brings the final delivery?

I mentioned it.  Ninja Van.  For free delivery, they do it for both Amazon and iHerb.  End to end, so they have a presence or good partner in the U.S. Based in Singapore, they seem to have good technology and tracking.

Some of my Lazada deliveries have been with Ninja Van too, and also good service.  I had one a few days ago and they called in the morning to verify a good time.

Edited by OnMyWay

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)

Really?... Sometimes I have had deliveries - like yesterday - scheduled by PhilNinja van... No body showed up. Yes... it was pouring down rain, so I can understand. But then Lazada shows them as the recipient (me) refusing the delivery and asking for another time... Total bullshit!

That's why I am asking who the final delivery outfit will be. Most times, Phlex delivers okay... but sometimes not. I was told by one delivery driver that sometimes a delivery driver decides it is too far or he is lazy and so declares the recipient stating they refuse delivery or prefer an alternate delivery time...  It all comes down to the delivery person...

And the shipping company gets hit with the costs... It is a messed up system, in my opinion... At least I don't get charged since I am paying only COD.

Edited by Tommy T.
  • Like 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Tommy T. said:

Nobody seems to mention who the final delivery courier is here in Philippines. Please advise who brings the final delivery?

I have had both Ninja and DHL.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
Just now, Mike J said:

I have had both Ninja and DHL.

I don't think DHL participated in the free shipping.  Correct me if I am wrong.  Paid shipping, yes.  DHL, UPS and Fedex can be the paid shipping.

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

I don't think DHL participated in the free shipping.  Correct me if I am wrong.  Paid shipping, yes.  DHL, UPS and Fedex can be the paid shipping.

I have gotten deliveries from both, but I have not really kept track of who delivers when free, so you are probably correct.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, Tommy T. said:

Phlex delivers okay... but sometimes not.

Phlex?

Never had a hiccup with Ninja Van here. I suspect they put high priority on Amazon shipments as that is a huge international contract for them.

hk blues
Posted
Posted

Not related to Amazon but I assume their general service is relatively standard - for both Shopee and Lazada both Ninja Van and  JTS Express are pretty good.

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Off topic but related.  My wife received a Lazada COD order for me today.  It was supposed to be a large roll of bubble wrap.  It was a pack of tissue.  Lazada wanted me to return it.  Ah, no, I am not going through the hassle of returning a wrong item worth 5 pesos.

Refund requested.  Have not heard from seller yet.

Lee1154
Posted
Posted
On 3/15/2023 at 10:45 AM, Tommy T. said:

I have had both Ninja and LBC make the final delivery.

• Thanks 1