Bye bye OHP

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

Thanks Brett, a few people switched to Firefox when it was having the teething problems to make it work for them.

Does this mean they have it sorted?

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
17 minutes ago, Onemore52 said:

Thanks Brett, a few people switched to Firefox when it was having the teething problems to make it work for them.

Does this mean they have it sorted?

Might be something to do with their browser settings?  Worked on Chrome first time for me though, but having said that it's a week in since they moved to the new pass so yes, possibly any issues sorted. 

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 10/18/2022 at 3:02 AM, Onemore52 said:

Should we be surprised that it doesn’t work?

Another fiasco by the brain’s trust, it could be laughed at but not for the passengers getting caught at airports trying to go to the Philippines.

oh well, back to the drawing board.

Well it did say beginning November the first.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Palace: Filled out eArrival Card is no longer mandatory for PH-bound flights

Malacañang said that filling out the Electronic Arrival Card (eArrival Card) will no longer be mandatory as a prerequisite to boarding to promote the ease of travel in the country.

Office of the Press Secretary (OPS) officer-in-charge Undersecretary Cheloy Garafil said this after the Department of Health (DOH) announced that inbound travelers will be required to secure an eArrival Card within 72 hours before their flight to the Philippines starting November 1.

In a press briefing, Garafil said there would be lanes at the country’s gateways for those complying with the government requirement.

“Hindi na ito mandatory (This is no longer mandatory); lanes will be set up in airports for this system,” she said.

The Marcos administration will implement the eArrival Card scan-and-go system in the country’s airports to ensure easy travel for incoming travelers while protecting the public from Covid-19.

During a press briefing, Tourism Secretary Christina Frasco said the decision to scrap a completed eArrival Card as a prerequisite to boarding was approved during the Cabinet meeting.

It means travelers can fill out the eArrival Card at their convenience – prior to departure or upon arrival.

According to Frasco, the DOH will set up special lanes in coordination with the Bureau of Quarantine for those who have not had the opportunity to fill out the e-Arrival Card.

She likewise expressed optimism that lifting all the restrictions by the Marcos administration would benefit millions of Filipinos with the reinvigoration of the tourism industry.

“The overarching direction of the Marcos administration is to allow our country to convey an openness and a readiness to the world to receive tourists and investments so that we would give our fellow Filipinos an opportunity to regain all the livelihood and losses that were incurred during the pandemic,” Frasco said.

https://mb.com.ph/2022/10/26/palace-filled-out-earrival-card-is-no-longer-mandatory-for-ph-bound-flights/

• Like 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 10/17/2022 at 7:53 PM, Onemore52 said:

For those members that follow Jennifer Terry on you tube, she has done a presentation on the new E-Card, and she is disappointed with it.

I prefer official information and not youtube vloggers. Whats her qualifications? 

• Like 1

Onemore52
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

I prefer official information and not youtube vloggers. Whats her qualifications? 

I honestly don’t know, nor do I care. It was a video about how they stuffed it up on the roll out.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
Coffee
Posted
Posted
On 10/18/2022 at 7:48 AM, scott h said:

Let me lean over the bar and smack you back into reality Brett :571c66d400c8c_1(103): The money is to be made by an incompetent web developer who is the nephew of agency head :hystery:

On 10/18/2022 at 7:48 AM, scott h said:

Let me lean over the bar and smack you back into reality Brett :571c66d400c8c_1(103): The money is to be made by an incompetent web developer who is the nephew of agency head :hystery:

Ding! Correct answer.

Coffee
Posted
Posted
On 10/27/2022 at 10:13 AM, Jollygoodfellow said:

100%
My fiancee watched thousand of hours of the crap and made everything more confusing during the slamdemic.
I spent uncountable hours reprogramming her to look at official websites instead.