New car!

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
59 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

Sorry... OMW, but this car won't even be able to leave the lot due to the high water barriers.

Piece of cake!

• Haha 1

Gas
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Tommy T. said:Look...l I know this is a spoof, but wouldn't it be nice to have a go-fast sports car here????

Spoof? 
Might be Tommy but there are plenty of high end sports cars running around Manila that probably cost more than the above. 
This was parked next to me a couple of months ago. I think it’s a McLaren F1? 

F944E474-4E8B-48C9-BD8C-8862C8BD2796.jpeg

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Gas said:

Spoof? 
Might be Tommy but there are plenty of high end sports cars running around Manila that probably cost more than the above. 

I am actually quite amazed! I didn't realize that there were cars other than Range Rovers that could drive under water! I wonder if my ageing old Mazda mini SUV could do that?

You are quite right. I have seen a few Bentleys and other extremely expensive cars here in this area too! There is a lot of money to spend here in the Phils...

Edited by Tommy T.
  • Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Tommy T. said:

I am actually quite amazed! I didn't realize that there were cars other than Range Rovers that could drive under water! I wonder if my ageing old Mazda mini SUV could do that?

You are quite right. I have seen a few Bentleys and other extremely expensive cars here in this area too! There is a lot of money to spend here in the Phils...

It doesn't always work out!.....

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
20 hours ago, Gas said:

Spoof? 

Appears to be a McLaren 620R ?  0-62mph in 2.9 seconds will push your eyeballs out your ears.  :Caught:

Used 2020 McLaren 620R for sale Sold at McLaren Orlando LLC in Titusville FL 32780 1

• Like 1
  • Haha 1