Not sure if woman nagparinig/ indirect begging

The Carabao Whisperer
Posted
Posted

I live in ph and met a woman on local fb dating and went out a couple of times.

some times she hints lack of money (conversation attached below). 

i am not sure if she is hinting and hopes that i step in ¨oh don´t worry i will take care of it¨.

for example one time talked about her family struggles and i told her that i will never support her family and she told me it is fine.

doesn´t give gold digger vibes except those messages maybe i should ask her directly but i can´t expect a honest response anyway.

i think about cutting her off but maybe i am too paranoid, i am not even rich i make like 20$ a day and drive a rusi.

i am in my 20s and date woman similar age and not better looking so i don´t feel the need to be a ¨provider¨, too i wouldn´t trust a woman that is with me primary because of resources because i wonder what happen if i don´t have those resources.

Screenshot 2022-11-21 10.13.06 AM.png

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Wouldn't it be best to just ask her on your next date?

I'm curious what's a rusi?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Old55 said:

I'm curious what's a rusi?

RUSI DL 100 – MotoMag Philippines but I think you knew that Old:hystery:

Edited by Jack Peterson
Adjusting post
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Peaceful John
Posted
Posted

I'm just curious CW, do you really talk to carabao?  Do they talk back to you?  As for your lady friend, a #1 golden rule in general....."if (on a date or exchange) they talk about or mention a lack of money for something, then 99.9% sure they are passively asking for money.  A #2 golden rule in general..... "if they passively or openly talk money or the need for money, especially at the beginning of dating, etc, it's a 99.9% no go".  Of course it's a given that if you already told her about your Rusi and your $20, and she still brings up needing money, tell her you have to use the CR, then climb out the CR window and run. :bonk:  And the last Golden rule I will mention is one of the ultimate rules, "Any date that dreams of having "daily dental checkups" is either hooked on novocaine or has a crush on her dentist.  Unless of course, you can count her upper teeth on 1 finger, then forget everything I said and keep her.

My friend, you are in your 20's, maybe mid or early 20's, trust me on this, experience life and learn everything you can about yourself and what you truly want from your life.  Then consider a long term partner with someone who compliments you and your dreams.  One last question, when you talk to a carabao, do you speak tagalog, cebanuao, or english?

• Like 2

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, The Carabao Whisperer said:

I live in ph and met a woman on local fb dating and went out a couple of times.

some times she hints lack of money (conversation attached below). 

i am not sure if she is hinting and hopes that i step in ¨oh don´t worry i will take care of it¨.

for example one time talked about her family struggles and i told her that i will never support her family and she told me it is fine.

doesn´t give gold digger vibes except those messages maybe i should ask her directly but i can´t expect a honest response anyway.

i think about cutting her off but maybe i am too paranoid, i am not even rich i make like 20$ a day and drive a rusi.

i am in my 20s and date woman similar age and not better looking so i don´t feel the need to be a ¨provider¨, too i wouldn´t trust a woman that is with me primary because of resources because i wonder what happen if i don´t have those resources.

Screenshot 2022-11-21 10.13.06 AM.png

Certainly looks like she is testing the water to see how guillible you are.  Play her at her own game and say you chatted to another girl previously and you were very impressed as her solution was to stick in at education, ensure she never got pregnant and got a decent job to pay for her check ups.. 

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

Certainly looks like she is testing the water to see how guillible you are. 

For me 80,304 Red Flag Photos and Premium High Res Pictures - Getty Images   what can I sayWho knows (dave.jpg

Edited by Jack Peterson
added a pic
  • Like 3

Gator
Posted
Posted

Ask what the dentist charges and, since your a poor guy just finding his way, offer to do it for her a half the price. See how she responds. Lol

• Haha 2

Kingpin
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, The Carabao Whisperer said:

talked about her family struggles

Run.

• Like 3

Possum
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Kingpin said:

Run.

fast and far

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

Yes she is hinting that you should pay to fulfill her dream of getting her teeth fixed.  If you did that there would be additional "dreams" and the "hints" would become less and less subtle.   I suggest you keep looking.  There are plenty of young ladies who would like to date a guy who has a steady job and his own Russi.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1