Not sure if woman nagparinig/ indirect begging

The Carabao Whisperer
Posted
Posted
On 11/21/2022 at 3:52 PM, Peaceful John said:

I'm just curious CW, do you really talk to carabao?  Do they talk back to you?  As for your lady friend, a #1 golden rule in general....."if (on a date or exchange) they talk about or mention a lack of money for something, then 99.9% sure they are passively asking for money.  A #2 golden rule in general..... "if they passively or openly talk money or the need for money, especially at the beginning of dating, etc, it's a 99.9% no go".  Of course it's a given that if you already told her about your Rusi and your $20, and she still brings up needing money, tell her you have to use the CR, then climb out the CR window and run. :bonk:  And the last Golden rule I will mention is one of the ultimate rules, "Any date that dreams of having "daily dental checkups" is either hooked on novocaine or has a crush on her dentist.  Unless of course, you can count her upper teeth on 1 finger, then forget everything I said and keep her.

My friend, you are in your 20's, maybe mid or early 20's, trust me on this, experience life and learn everything you can about yourself and what you truly want from your life.  Then consider a long term partner with someone who compliments you and your dreams.  One last question, when you talk to a carabao, do you speak tagalog, cebanuao, or english?

I interpreted cries of carabao then attend their ¨needs¨, regarding me spotting needy woman  sometimes it is difficult because my experience is that fillipino´s in general  ask financial intrusive questions not realizing how they come across,  but anyway the bizzare daily dental check up comment is enough for me to run.

• Like 3
  • Love it 1

Peaceful John
Posted
Posted
On 11/23/2022 at 4:05 PM, The Carabao Whisperer said:

I interpreted cries of carabao then attend their ¨needs¨, regarding me spotting needy woman  sometimes it is difficult because my experience is that fillipino´s in general  ask financial intrusive questions not realizing how they come across,  but anyway the bizzare daily dental check up comment is enough for me to run.

You're a good man CW, I agree with you completely.  I envy your age and the opportunities you have in the future.  Be selective my friend and always be patient.  On the Carabao, I've tried talking to them but only in English.  They usually just blow snot back at me or grunt.  But my father-in-law he swears he talks to them, and they communicate back, but only in Cebuano.  One time, after a few beers (he was drinking some cheap whiskey), I watched him talk to one of his buffalo.  I ask him what he said, and he told me he told the buffalo to take a "dump" and then he would take him to another field with more water, mud, and grass.  Sure as anything, the buffalo took a dump and Papa Tunguia walked him to another field (I guess the buffalo walks quicker after doing his duty).  After that, I stopped drinking, especially at my in-law's:cheersty:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3