Legazpi Sunday Market

hk blues
Posted
Posted

It's also a thing here to take the dogs to the shopping mall on a Sunday.  I'm convinced it's purely to show off - why else do folk need to take a dog to a mall?  It seems to have started when the Covid restrictions stopped.  Bizarre to see them toodling around with their ridiculous costumes and diapers.  (I'm talking about the dogs). 

• Haha 2

Gas
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, hk blues said:

It's also a thing here to take the dogs to the shopping mall on a Sunday.  I'm convinced it's purely to show off - why else do folk need to take a dog to a mall?  It seems to have started when the Covid restrictions stopped.  Bizarre to see them toodling around with their ridiculous costumes and diapers.  (I'm talking about the dogs). 

Sunday best 🐶

• Haha 2

Possum
Posted
Posted

Family day !

• Haha 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
On 11/29/2022 at 4:36 PM, hk blues said:

I think a lot of people walk the dogs at the mall because it is a safe and cool place to do it, without street dogs messing with you.

I never thought I would go along with it but 6 and 8 year old girls love their dog so much they want to take him everywhere.   They see all the cute dogs at the mall so they want him to go too.  My wife broke down and bought him some diapers.  Not at all about showing off.

However, so far it was a one time only deal.  A bit of a pain.  My wife put the diaper on him before we left the car, and 30 feet from the car he pooped in the diaper!  Had to dump it in the bushes before pushing on.  It was good for him to socialize with a lot of people and dogs.  Poodles bark at strangers and he did a little bit at first, but then he got used to it and stopped.

To make him more comfortable, I wore mine too.

fremont-street-experience.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Hmm thinking 1