Cebu full panel STD testing question

Freebie
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, jimeve said:

Ah now we know. lol

In a lifetime of enjoying life, shall we say, happened once and once only. Thankfully. The Doc I saw  ( in Makati several years ago ) said it was penicillin....

And no , one cant be anonymous anymore. Everyone wants to see some form of govt issued ID .

• Like 2

Viking
Posted
Posted
On 12/2/2022 at 1:42 AM, Jollygoodfellow said:

All results are posted in the local news paper and online every second day. Just have to search for your name. 

I wouldn't be surprised if it was 😂

hk blues
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Viking said:

I wouldn't be surprised if it was 😂

You mean folk actually use their real names?  In all my years of visiting such places, sorry I mean in all my friends' years of visiting such places, I, sorry they, never did! 

• Haha 2

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

As the departing fisherman told his wife; "Don't look for me on the shrimp boat, I will be coming home with the crabs." :tongue:

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
Colsie
Posted
Posted
On 12/2/2022 at 2:29 AM, Dave Hounddriver said:

I wonder if anyone gets tested using a fake name?  Otherwise, why not just look up "Angel" from a certain bar and see if she has anything.  If she doesn't then no need to test yourself :hystery:

You're actually onto something that I used to use. 

Testing the girl while not foolproof can and did reduce the risk from intimacy with strangers. Before engaging in such high risk activities I used to test each girl with a simple HIV blood test. Surprisingly, I never had one refuse to be tested. I thought it worth the cost of a box of self test strips. 

While this method didn't reduce the risk of all STDs it did for one of the worst. Another deadly STD is hepatitis B, but the risk mitigation is to get vaccinated. 

Ironically, I once got a STD, but not from a stranger, but a girlfriend lol. Resolved using doxcycline. STDs are reportable in most countries as it can effect public health. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1