Immigration woes, I dont want to play anymore

RBM
Posted
Posted
On 2/15/2023 at 6:18 AM, BrettGC said:

What I find interesting is that JGF's is not the first time I've heard of this being initiated at Mactan, I've heard of a few other guys having the same issues.  I haven't heard of anything similar at NAIA on return from a visa run. 

This was my experience exactly, never had a question at NAIA how ever a few minors in Mactan.

Although SRRV is expensive it does allow  a piece of mind, plus gives one 100% independence. Hate to think of owning a condo, car etc here and being refused entry at airport.

• Like 1

RBM
Posted
Posted
On 2/14/2023 at 9:15 PM, Jollygoodfellow said:

So update 2 months on and another extension. The office now has someone on the outside who gives you the form and there's a place to write on outside the office., similar to how the main office is or was. 

Anyway waiting to be called we both did not hear my name but then they called GF over. Again, mam. Last time we told you he had to get a permanent visa. Now im still sitting down watching but can't hear but GF was already worded up by me to say that I have started the process for an SRRV and need to buy a condo and have looked at a couple. The officer says we now have a pamphlet for SRRV which the desk officer that sits on the inside hands to her. So now I have something to read which I already know about.

Extended for another 2 months but expect the same questions next time although I might try the main office to see what happens. 

Wonder why you did not apply for 6 months as entitled.