U.S. Embassy Outreach Program Is Resuming

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted (edited)
Good news for U.S. Citizens! U.S. Embassy Manila is restarting the outreach program. My friend got this by e-mail but I don't see it on the Embassy website yet. I assume this information is correct but verify it on the Embassy website before relying on it.

Edit:  I have the original e-mail now, so this is legit.

United States Embassy Manila, Philippines
Message for U.S. Citizens: Outreach in Angeles City on February 9, 2023 and Olongapo City on February 10, 2023 Save the date.
The U.S. Embassy’s American Citizen Services (ACS) Unit will provide the following services February 9 in Angeles City, and February 10 in Olongapo City:
• Accept U.S. passport applications
• Accept Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA) applications
• Notary services
Representatives from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs will join ACS in Olongapo City on February 10 only. Social Security Administration representatives will not attend these outreach events. Details on hours of operation and outreach venue location in both Angeles and Olongapo will be provided in a future Message for U.S. Citizens shortly before the event.
Edited by OnMyWay
  • Like 2

StayAtHomeDad
Posted
Posted

This is great news. Thanks for sharing.

• 1 month later...
OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Seal with white background

U.S. Embassy Manila, Philippines  

U.S. Consular Agency Cebu, Philippines  

February 17, 2023

Message for U.S. Citizens: American Citizen Services Remote Services Events

After the U.S. Embassy American Citizen Services (ACS) unit’s successful remote services events in Angeles City, Pampanga and Olongapo, Zambales on February 9 and 10, 2023, we extend our thanks to the hundreds of U.S. citizens who attended! Passport and Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA) applications accepted at the events will take four to six weeks to process.

Building on the success of our first events since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, ACS’s next remote services event is in Iloilo during the month of April 2023 The exact date, time, and location will be announced closer to the event.  ACS will follow the Iloilo event with a similar one in Davao later this year.

During these remote services events, ACS will provide the following:

·                                     Acceptance of U.S. passport applications

·                                     Acceptance of Consular Report of Birth Abroad applications

·                                     Notary services

·                                     Other services and participants added closer to the event time

Register for STEP and stay tuned for future remote services announcements.