German vlogger nabbed for sexual assault of minor

Gas
Posted
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, hk blues said:

I am NOT victim blaming, but what on earth was the female thinking taking part in such a challenge?  

3,000php and how she was going to spend it. Probably didn't even read or listen to the rest  of the challenge. 

Edited by Gas

hk blues
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Gas said:

3,000php and how she was going to spend it. Probably didn't even read the rest  of the challenge. 

Probably. 

Kingpin
Posted
Posted
On 1/13/2023 at 4:21 PM, Old55 said:

So I guess that means the authorities will be looking for the father of her child for rape

Valid point but if that guy was near her age, it's not rape or any other crime.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, Kingpin said:

Valid point but if that guy was near her age, it's not rape or any other crime.

True, we will never know. 

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, CebuAndy said:

Aprox around 2013, a cebu sexpat in his 40's was a member here, had 3-4 adult live-in GF's, sex video on internet, weapons at home - really made the headlines then. Anyone remember him after he was put behind bars??

Was he deported after x years?

Sorry his name has slipped my shrinking memory card

(Senior moment)

Drew is probably still in jail. I don't think he was a member here but a member of the former Petrea forum. 

Kingpin
Posted
Posted

Aprox around 2013, a cebu sexpat in his 40's was a member here, had 3-4 adult live-in GF's, sex video on internet, weapons at home - really made the headlines then. Anyone remember him after he was put behind bars??

The dummy from Happy Valley, it's worse than that because they weren't adults.

Was he deported after x years?

They generally like to report arrests here without following up.

Freebie
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I am pleasantly surprised they caught this one.  There was, (maybe still is?), a vlogger who labeled himself Trike Patrol who also did this.  He seems to have got away with it for years.

There were several vloggers who contributed to Trike Patrol. One fellow was beaten and left the country soon thereafter. No idea whats happened the French fellow who was a major contributor but hes not posting from Angeles any more.

Freebie
Posted
Posted
25 minutes ago, Kingpin said:

The dummy from Happy Valley, it's worse than that because they weren't adults.

They generally like to report arrests here without following up.

Mr Bender ( Drew )  as he was known, was locked up and basically will never be released. He had many girls and thought he was the King by posting an boasting about it.

He was " undone " by his maid who wanted extra pay as she was tired of cleaning up girls hair, and used bed sheets etc. 

He refused to pay extra, she goes to the cops , and Mr Bender is in prison for a very very very long time. He was a certified accountant and publicly stated he was doing accounting work offshore. Thats at least the version of events I was informed about.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

According to google in 2018 he was sentenced to three life terms, but another article said it was two life terms plus 20 years.

Freebie
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Mike J said:

According to google in 2018 he was sentenced to three life terms, but another article said it was two life terms plus 20 years.

In perpetua as they say here....