EVA Air Starts In Clark

russellmania
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 1/25/2023 at 3:39 PM, OnMyWay said:

Yes, I use Google flights for my research.  My approximate dates are June 5 return June 19.  I don't think HOU is an option because it adds an extra stop.  I want maximum 1 stop otherwise the flight durations are over the top.  I will consider flying to DFW if that can work.

I'm looking at MNL too.  It costs me ~p6500 for a shuttle from Subic + more time + the NAIA hassle.  But I will do it if it makes sense. 

The problem with the Clark EVA flight also is an 8 hour layover in Taipei!

Eva Air is my go-to ride to Cebu City. I stuck with them for years flying Premium Economy and when I FINALLY made Eva Gold member..BOOM the pandemic shut down happened. I was bummed. Now that the skies opened up last year, I have been flying economy exit row seats (free to Gold members) and priority boarding with Group A and lounge access. The 8hr layover is tolerable in the business lounge in Taipei. I may fly Premium economy again but the fares are too high! Keep flying Eva Air till you can reap the rewards.

Edited by russellmania
  • Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, russellmania said:

Eva Air is my go-to ride to Cebu City. I stuck with them for years flying Premium Economy and when I FINALLY made Eva Gold member..BOOM the pandemic shut down happened. I was bummed. Now that the skies opened up last year, I have been flying economy exit row seats (free to Gold members) and priority boarding with Group A and lounge access. The 8hr layover is tolerable in the business lounge in Taipei. I may fly Premium economy again but the fares are too high! Keep flying Eva Air till you can reap the rewards.

I'm probably going to pay for the hotel or lounge at Taipei.  I have not found any good options to flying EVA from Clark.  Right now it is $906 and all other options are a lot more.  Premium Economy is more than double.

Possum
Posted
Posted

https://matrix.itasoftware.com/search

This flight search turns up flights others may miss.  However keep in mind that some results may not have code sharing flights meaning you might have to collect your bags at the connecting airport and check them yourself for your next flight.