Ex-pat friendly bar in/near Eastwood City?

Posted

Hello to all. Long-time lurker, but first time posting.

So as asked above…can anyone recommend an ex-pat friendly bar in or very near Eastwood City? Someplace relatively low-key is what I’m looking for, a place I can go with my steady and we’ll be able to converse without shouting.

There’s a big group of bars adjacent to Eastwood Mall, of course…but it’s a younger crowd, and mostly Filipino.

Thanks!

• Forum Support
Posted

Welcome to the forum. 

Posted

Which part confused you? Eastwood City, or the fact that I’m searching for a bar there frequented by expats?

• Forum Support
Posted
6 hours ago, driveallnight said:

Which part confused you? Eastwood City, or the fact that I’m searching for a bar there frequented by expats?

You read my "SIGNATURE" line found at the bottom of all my posts it reads " What you have written is totally vague. " Please don't be offended it's not about you its a joke on me for not always being on point with my comments. And for the record...... Yes, I am frequently confused LOL especially before drinking my coffee. 

I'm sure someone will answer your question soon. I only know Cebu Island myself other members know Metro Manila well. I agree about the darn music too loud to talk without shouting. Filipinos love to turn it up to 11!

• Like 2

Posted
1 hour ago, Old55 said:

You read my "SIGNATURE" line found at the bottom of all my posts it reads " What you have written is totally vague. " Please don't be offended it's not about you its a joke on me for not always being on point with my comments. And for the record...... Yes, I am frequently confused LOL especially before drinking my coffee. 

I'm sure someone will answer your question soon. I only know Cebu Island myself other members know Metro Manila well. I agree about the darn music too loud to talk without shouting. Filipinos love to turn it up to 11!

You are definitely not Old's first victim, Drive...

• Like 2
  • Love it 1

Posted

Hahaaaa, my bad then, Old. Apologies sir 👍

• Like 3

• Forum Support
Posted
1 hour ago, driveallnight said:

Hahaaaa, my bad then, Old. Apologies sir 👍

Not a problem. Glad to have you here. :tiphat: