Members location in the Philippines?

gbmmbg
Posted
Posted

Sibonga cebu. Around 50km south of Cebu city. We have been living here for 4 years now and can't complain. Not that anyone would listen. We were planning on living up in Lipa city on the land we bought 22 years ago but it's looking more and more like it's not going to happen. O'well life is boring if everything goes as planned.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
28 minutes ago, gbmmbg said:

Sibonga cebu. Around 50km south of Cebu city. We have been living here for 4 years now and can't complain. Not that anyone would listen. We were planning on living up in Lipa city on the land we bought 22 years ago but it's looking more and more like it's not going to happen. O'well life is boring if everything goes as planned.

image.jpeg

• Like 2

gbmmbg
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, hk blues said:

image.jpeg

So true.

Gator
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Old55 said:

Gator, my wife and I would be curious to know more about the area once you move to the South-East coast of Cebu. 

If it comes to pass I’ll keep it mind and let you know. 

baronapart
Posted
Posted (edited)

We live in the US now but we have purchased land to build a house. I retired Sept 30, 2022 but all my paperwork was just finalized on Jan 10 (yipee) so we will be on our way soon. If you look at Peaceful John's photo and slide down the elephant trunk our land is just north of Salug. I always thought the Zamboanga peninsula looked like something else -- much to my wife's dissatisfaction.

Edited by baronapart
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1