Good Deal On A Mini Desktop Box

Ram1957
Posted
Posted

You can also find the same setup on Aliexpress. I wouldn't be surprised if that's where they are coming from.

• Like 2

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, hk blues said:

I have zero knowledge of such stuff, but if I'm not mistaken it's possible to get convertors to adapt the connections accordingly BUT it can lead to loss of quality.

Yep, but not so much it's an issue.  

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

And on a side note, I changed the links posted in this topic to the same products but using my Amazon affiliate links so if you bought something through these links I might make a peso.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

Looks a lot like a Apple mini.

• 2 weeks later...
OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

I pulled the trigger on one of these.  $179 but there was also a $12 coupon, so $167 with free shipping to ph.  Good reviews but not for high end gaming or video editing.  They have more powerful ones but those go over the p10,000 duty free import limit, which is around $186 right now.

Beelink U59 Pro Mini PC with 11th Gen 4-Cores N5105 Processor, 8GB DDR4 RAM 500 GB M.2 SATA SSD Micro PC, Mini Desktop Computer 4K@60Hz Dual HDMI 2.0 & Type-C/Dual LAN/WiFi5/BT4.0, Office/Home

https://www.amazon.com/Beelink-4-Cores-N5105-Processor-Computer/dp/B0B773PZ27/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

I pulled the trigger on one of these. 

Just did the same, thanks for posting info.

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
On 2/6/2023 at 6:54 AM, Mike J said:

Mine said delivery on the 21st but it arrived in PH today.  All of my free shipping packages have been with Aramex and they have been very good, knock on wood!  I think they go via New York and then a middle east hub.  Maybe Dubai.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Delivered today!  8 days is about what the previous free shipping has been.

• Like 3

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
On 2/13/2023 at 1:41 PM, OnMyWay said:

Delivered today!  8 days is about what the previous free shipping has been.

Still haven't set it up!  I have some cleaning and desk reorganization to do first.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
On 2/6/2023 at 6:54 AM, Mike J said:

Did you get yours?  I just opened mine last night and there is a note about installing the hard drive, but I am certain it is installed.

What is taking me a long time is going through my laptop cleaning it up and getting it ready to take in for screen replacement.

Does anyone know about this?  Most of my important files on my laptop are on Microsoft OneDrive and I am using Windows 10.  The new computer is Windows 11.  Will I be able to use my Onedrive account on the new computer?  I assume yes but don't want to take any chances.