International into Mactan

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

Had two of our friends arrive from the USA into the Mactan airport.  I was surprised to see that they were able to clear customs and exit the airport within 40 minutes of landing.  We met them with a shuttle van but I took this photo of taxi rates.

IMG_20230206_234107.jpg

• Like 5

Guy F.
Posted
Posted

Is there something about the yellow taxis that makes them worth more than the white taxis? I doubt it. White is right.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Guy F. said:

Is there something about the yellow taxis that makes them worth more than the white taxis? I doubt it. White is right.

Yellow might not be cheaper.  White has a per minute charge, yellow does not.  So yellow might be cheaper in traffic.

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Guy F. said:

The only thing is for white there might be a line of people waiting but yellow seems to be available more often or that's how it was the last time I was at the airport waiting.

GeoffH
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

The only thing is for white there might be a line of people waiting but yellow seems to be available more often or that's how it was the last time I was at the airport waiting.

I normally prefer to catch a yellow cab at the airport, the drivers seem more... professional in my experience.

• Like 1