Bruce Willis dementia

CebuAndy
Posted
Posted

The family of US actor Bruce Willis has announced that his previous diagnosis of the cognitive condition aphasia has developed into frontotemporal dementia.

https://www.aol.com/7-stages-frontotemporal-dementia-bruce-064426949.html

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/bruce-willis-diagnosed-dementia-family-072700775.html

th.jpeg-9.jpgth.jpeg-10.jpg

• Sad 5

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

Over the last couple of years he's been making a lot of movies.  This is why.  Shoving the money in the bank while he still can.  

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, BrettGC said:

Over the last couple of years he's been making a lot of movies.  This is why.  Shoving the money in the bank while he still can.  

Yep, making sure he has taken care of his family in the future.  I think a lot of us expats who have younger spouses are doing the same.   I have always felt that my financial responsibility/safety for my wife does not end when I die.

• Like 3

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, Mike J said:

Yep, making sure he has taken care of his family in the future.  I think a lot of us expats who have younger spouses are doing the same.   I have always felt that my financial responsibility/safety for my wife does not end when I die.

Same.  

• Like 2

hk blues
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Mike J said:

Totally agree - we all have to fund our partners life beyond as sure as he'll the government here isn't helping them out.

• Like 3