land listing way much above "market" price

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
48 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

We already have an Avanza. It is big and roomy inside and good to carry the whole family! (Not when I am around!). But I don't like the feel of it when driving... It feels light and there are no armrests, so uncomfortable for me...

I have already checked out the Raize... I will go to a dealer and see how one feels for me. The Avanza is also not high off the ground, so it can be an issue if there are floods. I still have my ancient Mazda Tribute which rides quite high so not so much of a problem in high floods... But it - like me - is getting so old!

Sorry, Mods... I guess I took us way off topic here... We should now be in a car buying topic?

I will be selling my Trailblazer this year.  300 mm wading depth for you.  Probably worth 600-700 k.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

I will be selling my Trailblazer this year.  300 mm wading depth for you.  Probably worth 600-700 k.

Interesting... why are you selling it? Maybe I'd offer 300-400k? Sorry... trying to be like Maam L...

• Haha 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
22 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

Interesting... why are you selling it? Maybe I'd offer 300-400k? Sorry... trying to be like Maam L...

We are moving to the U.S., finally.  I will sell it for what I can get when the time comes.  It is a top of the line LTZ 4X4.  I'm going to have the timing belt replacement service done and replace the failing head unit with a new Android unit, so it will be ready to roll another 100k km..  A bit easier to determine market value on a vehicle, than a house!  I belong to a Trailblazer FB group and there are always some buyers looking there.

We will probably sell the Brio first, then make a deal with someone to sell the TB so that we can keep it to the bitter end!

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, Old55 said:

I was being kinda negative as our family is going through another land theft. Family stealing land divided between each other after a death. Very common and another reason to beware. 

In the future I can see this happening in the family I married into , but we have decided we won’t be involved in any squabbles , be interesting to hear how much the family say they  love each other while deciding who gets what 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3