Annoying Local Behavior

stevewool
Posted
Posted

It’s been a few years since being there but , barking dogs , drivers and riders blocking a pedestrian crossing , loud music with to much bass and out of tune 

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, JJReyes said:

Good time for a chat.  Complete blockage.  You are expected to get off the curb and walk on the street in traffic.  

I walk through the center of them where possible and don't care. Not really any different than the supermarket isles back home.

I asked after, "How much do I owe?"  The reply, "It's up to you, sir."  In other words, I had to guess.

Never happened to me as I get a price before asking for a service.

Interiors of restaurants are mostly concrete, wood flooring and plywood panels.  Nothing to absorb sound like carpets and draperies.

Not sure where you eat but most places I have been are not like that here in the city.

They are not being exercised by riding on a carriage so there is no reason to take them to a mall.

How else can they show off their status symbol? 

• Like 3

Freebie
Posted
Posted

Selfish p ricks that have no idea what the purpose of a pedestrian crossing is adn think they can barrel thruogh regardless of a pedestrian on the crossing. My strategy, given that filipinos are generally very nervous about crossing roads and tend to do the stop start shuffle, is to walk across a ped X with hand held high in direction of driveer, indicating Im not taking any sh1t and Im walking on the crossing. Works most of the time but still some idiot selfish drivers think they have the right of way....

• Like 4