Annoying Local Behavior

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
26 minutes ago, BrettGC said:

This is why I always carry a small packet of wet wipes everywhere. 

Same. We always bring a bunch of the small packets when we visit.

• Like 5

Kingpin
Posted
Posted
17 hours ago, BrettGC said:

Darwinism in action?

Also applies to the many stray dogs; the dumb ones got run over, the noisy or bitey ones got disappeared, and so the calm streetwise ones you see today on the streets are the result of all that selecting.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

CebuAndy
Posted
Posted

My fav irritating moment is:

When they Stop 1 foot before or after a escalator, effectively blocking all others ..... Living in another universe, are they?:shades: 

2'nd: when a group of (supposed to be) adults, screeming in laughter, inside a mall, as if they was age 10 :shock_40_anim_gif:

3'rd: attempt to sneak in line, before counter cashier. My deep voice has scared a few of them :dance: "Where are you thinking you're going" never fails.

4'th, some white taxi without a door handle inside, both rear doors. Would think the driver would be tired to jump out at the end of all trips to open the door - enough, to get it fixed. Nope. Guess he waits for a miracle replacement :2245_safe:

Finally: I still have a hard time, trying to understand the slogan:

"Its More Fun In The Phillipines" 

:89:

My top 5 MORE FUN list:

1. Out of stock.

2. Brown out.

3. No taxi or grab food when it's raining.

4. Frequent empty ATM's.

5. Holidays when basically everything is closed.

• Like 5

hk blues
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, CebuAndy said:

My fav irritating moment is:

When they Stop 1 foot before or after a escalator, effectively blocking all others ..... Living in another universe, are they?:shades: 

2'nd: when a group of (supposed to be) adults, screeming in laughter, inside a mall, as if they was age 10 :shock_40_anim_gif:

3'rd: attempt to sneak in line, before counter cashier. My deep voice has scared a few of them :dance: "Where are you thinking you're going" never fails.

4'th, some white taxi without a door handle inside, both rear doors. Would think the driver would be tired to jump out at the end of all trips to open the door - enough, to get it fixed. Nope. Guess he waits for a miracle replacement :2245_safe:

Finally: I still have a hard time, trying to understand the slogan:

"Its More Fun In The Phillipines" 

:89:

My top 5 MORE FUN list:

1. Out of stock.

2. Brown out.

3. No taxi or grab food when it's raining.

4. Frequent empty ATM's.

5. Holidays when basically everything is closed.

Ni 4 is my big bugbear.  In our local SM City out of 8 ATM's from 4 different banks we are lucky if 2 are working.  I discovered a little known machine where of 2 machines 1 is always working so I make a beeline for that one every Sunday.  The Metrobank ATM hasn't worked for about 6 months yet there it sits, lights on and screen active but nobody's at home! 

• Like 5

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, hk blues said:

The Metrobank ATM hasn't worked for about 6 months yet there it sits, lights on and screen active but nobody's at home! 

:popcorn::shades:

• Sad 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

Restrooms (CRs) in malls or department stores.  Six urinals and four are "out of service", two toilets and one is "out of service". :sad:

• Like 2