Las Piñas, any recommendations,

Ozzyboy
Posted
Posted

The more i read the scarier it gets for me, don't get me wrong, i've traveled the world for over 40 years but now i'm more cautious, I've known this family from Las Piñas for many years but last saw them over 10 years ago, now cashed up with time freedom would like to go and spend time there, the idea of staying in a windowless short time hotel won't work for me, if anyone has any updated accommodation suggestions for Las Piñas please let me know. Google searches work for me.

PS, guess what, a suggestion is to go to Facebook, well my account was recently deleted, the FB bots figured i was indeed a robot, so there it is, gone, appeal in progress, or 30 days to wait, i travel a lot and use VPN to access my countries websites, FB doesn't like that, so i wait now. Thank you.

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

Whenever I travel, I just check Agoda or Booking.com etc then look for the hotels that appeal to me own websites.  A lot of the time booking direct is cheaper, it's not always the case but can often be the better option. 

• Like 3

Freebie
Posted
Posted

Stay away is my recommendation. Its busy as heck, permanently filled with traffic Zapote road was made for the horse and carriage era and is jammed full from sunrise to near midnight. Super busy area. Cant see anyone having a relaxing time there.

• Like 1