Returned yesterday.

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

On behalf of everyone, welcome back to the Philippines where visitors and residents face additional challenges.  It starts before boarding your flight.  That way you are already acclimatized on day one.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

A trick I usually use is to hang my shirt in the bathroom and let the steam from the shower smooth out the wrinkles, no iron needed.

Yes I am back there no hot water in the hotel I am staying at.

I had better be get out of this  constant whining.

• Like 1
  • I'm Confused 1

Freebie
Posted
Posted

So strange how everything is different for same arrivals process. I arrived 2 weeks back, and yes they made a big check of etravel QR code. And vac cards. But on plane, no masks were the norm and no masks expected in Terminal 3 either.

Etravel guy just scanned my QR code , took 2 seconds max. No forms to fill in and none expected. This country never ceases to surprise us with how consistently inconsistent they are.

• Like 5

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
17 minutes ago, Freebie said:

So strange how everything is different for same arrivals process. I arrived 2 weeks back, and yes they made a big check of etravel QR code. And vac cards. But on plane, no masks were the norm and no masks expected in Terminal 3 either.

Etravel guy just scanned my QR code , took 2 seconds max. No forms to fill in and none expected. This country never ceases to surprise us with how consistently inconsistent they are.

Same here, but they never looked at our vax cards in January.  Also Term 3.  You have to upload them to get the etravel QR code, so why ask for them?

• Like 4

Freebie
Posted
Posted
22 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

You have to upload them to get the etravel QR code, so why ask for them?

I think only have to state when you had vax... I cant recall having upload them. On the previous OneHealthPass needed to upload. In  many of our cases our vaccinations were 2 years ago.. the efficacy of the vaccine long long long gone....not sure the question has any purpose anymore, but I guess they have to ask .

GeoffH
Posted
Posted

There seems to be little consistency :)

I arrived yesterday, they were requiring everyone to wear a make on the plane heading to Manila (although not the one ex Melbourne to Singapore) and were handing masks out to people not wearing them.

The airline asked to see my e-travel code in Melbourne but not my onward ticket this time and we were given a declaration form to fill out on the plane.

Then at customs I was only asked for my passport and my e-travel code, they didn't even ask for my previous extension receipts (which they do most times), as for the declaration form they took it but didn't look at it (it was with my passport and boarding pass).

Glad to hear you didn't have any major issues getting here :thumbsup:

• Like 1