American who attacked Cebu delivery rider arrested by Immigration

azntravlr
Posted
Posted

this kind of kano needs to be deported makes us Americans look bad. He could have easily paid his visa extension and done it the legal way. Yet he overstays and works illegally. Guaranteed he knows the bar owner if hes able to work under the table like that.

Why has Barry Jordan been deported he's one of the worst overstayers and is a undesirable. Hes on Youtube and hes been overstaying for over 5 years. He's been reported to abuse filipinas and owes debts with locals and the bank for a motobike loan. This is ridiculous sometimes action doesnt happen quick enough. It seems it's only if their caught they get penalized by the govt.  

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
14 minutes ago, azntravlr said:

Yet he overstays and works illegally. Guaranteed he knows the bar owner if hes able to work under the table like that.

He has been part of that bar probably since day one. He stated somewhere he has a financial interest in it. 

1 hour ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

So which did he do?  Or both?  Video please! 

It was meant to be both. I don't know where the video is. I have not met Phil for a long time but if you knew him you could see he is the type who could be aggressive. As I posted here somewhere it was settled with the rider but the mother got involved. Remember this is about a year old now and resurfaced with his arrest from the BI.  Someone could be out for a peso or to teach him a lesson. I recall 6 years ago a foreigner hated him and said things on social media about having no work permit etc so could be someone out to get him but still, he is breaking the visa law and has been a long time so you will get caught eventually. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
22 minutes ago, azntravlr said:

Why has Barry Jordan been deported he's one of the worst overstayers and is a undesirable. Hes on Youtube and hes been overstaying for over 5 years

Have you proof of this? You sound like the guy posting on the BI Facebook page.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

azntravlr
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, azntravlr said:

this kind of kano needs to be deported makes us Americans look bad. He could have easily paid his visa extension and done it the legal way. Yet he overstays and works illegally. Guaranteed he knows the bar owner if hes able to work under the table like that.

Why has Barry Jordan been deported he's one of the worst overstayers and is a undesirable. Hes on Youtube and hes been overstaying for over 5 years. He's been reported to abuse filipinas and owes debts with locals and the bank for a motobike loan. This is ridiculous sometimes action doesnt happen quick enough. It seems it's only if their caught they get penalized by the govt.  

made an error it’s supposed to be “Why hasn’t Barry Jordan been deported?

azntravlr
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

There’s tons of proof. Pinays have come forward with information and report to the PNP. If you don’t follow YouTube than you wouldn’t know. Have you even heard who Barry is?

azntravlr
Posted
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Go ask Mike from howling dogs. He banned Barry Jordan 

Edited by azntravlr

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

Keeping up with the overstayers there was a Filipino outed on a site I'm a member of.  He joined a little while back and was offering assistance via a BI approved company to sort out visa overstays with the promise of no blacklisting.  He hooked a few people who came forward and contacted him, offering all their personal details, address etc.  This he was forwarding onto the BI and receiving financial benefits. :hystery:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

fillipino_wannabe
Posted
Posted
17 hours ago, azntravlr said:

this kind of kano needs to be deported makes us Americans look bad. He could have easily paid his visa extension and done it the legal way. Yet he overstays and works illegally.

If the incident was a year ago and his visa is a year out of date then I wouldn't be surprised if immigration weren't letting him extend or maybe the police took his passport. Not that it makes any difference to the working illegally though.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, azntravlr said:

If you don’t follow YouTube than you wouldn’t know. Have you even heard who Barry is?

Yes, I follow Youtube but you might be surprised of how many channels there are so no, never heard of him. (unless he is the guy in another topic which I can't remember at this time)

9 hours ago, azntravlr said:

Go ask Mike from howling dogs. He banned Barry Jordan 

Haven't been to Mango for years and don't intend to. The point is there are slander laws in this country like others so should we be dropping names on an open forum?

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 3/14/2023 at 2:34 AM, Dave Hounddriver said:

Any idea where the video is?  

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2