Chinese visa in PH

Patryk
Posted
Posted

Hi, did any of you have an opportunity to get Chinese visa in Philippines? I already did 2 business visas in my home country, seems to me like I will need another one soon. I am wondering if Chinese consulate in Cebu is even operational, and then if not will Manila operate normally? I was advised my visa can be ready in 4 days from embassy meeting if I will visit my home country. The extra question is can I use the planes in PH without my passport ( Manila -Cebu using my ACR card/ PH driving licence)?

Freebie
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Patryk said:

The extra question is can I use the planes in PH without my passport ( Manila -Cebu using my ACR card/ PH driving licence)?

With a valid Govt ID , yes easy. No one will ask for passport... D/L, PhilPost ID, or BIR, and presumably ACR .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

JJJ
Posted
Posted

About three years ago I attempted to obtain a China visa at their consulate in Cebu. It is near Ayala Mall. I was not permitted to enter the elevator to get to the actual consulate. I was told that I had to return to my home country to get a visa. 

• Thanks 1

Patryk
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, JJJ said:

About three years ago I attempted to obtain a China visa at their consulate in Cebu. It is near Ayala Mall. I was not permitted to enter the elevator to get to the actual consulate. I was told that I had to return to my home country to get a visa. 

Thanks for your input. This is very true, I have to travel to Manila, Chinese embassy/consulates answer emails - what a nice surprise!