Folding laundry have you ever noticed............

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Do you guys ever get used to how tiny her clothing is?

Wife's been away a few days so I'm doing laundry tonight. After nearly 25 years still surprises me how tiny her clothes are. :Happy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Freebie
Posted
Posted

Yes .. my gf is 42-43 kgs and when I get to do the ironing I always shake my head at how small the tshirts and other items can be...

• Like 2

Possum
Posted
Posted

In some cases maybe something to do with the water as they tend to expand outside the Philippines.

Another theory I've heard is a portion of the intestines goes thru the ring finger. One a ring is on digestion is restricted.

But you rarely see a morbidly obese Filipina anywhere.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Greglm said:

In some cases maybe something to do with the water as they tend to expand outside the Philippines.

Another theory I've heard is a portion of the intestines goes thru the ring finger. One a ring is on digestion is restricted.

Many obese Filipinas here in the US. 

mountainside
Posted
Posted
25 minutes ago, Old55 said:

Many obese Filipinas here in the US

I gained weight in Asia while my wife was slim.  Here in the US I'm skinny and my wife has gotten rounder.  Time for a return to the Phils.  Fat foreigner, slim Filipina -- It's worked for a lot of guys.

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Greglm said:

I would not say rare, maybe in the province but plenty here in the city. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Possum
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Old55 said:

There's obese everything in the USA, life expectancy is falling too. Friend of mine was hugely overweight and claimed to have tried every diet and weight loss program available. I suggested he try the Auschwitz diet. Judging by the photos it was quite effective. He died at 45 from congestive heart failure.

• Sad 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Old55 said:

Same in Australia, processed convenience foods are to blame.  

But yes, AM is tiny; 4'10 and 45kgs.  Funny thing is she's about average around here.

• Like 1

Freebie
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Greglm said:

But you rarely see a morbidly obese Filipina anywhere

Maybe not morbidly obese but obese and dangerously overweight everywhere in Philippines.

I see a great many everyday, 75% women and 25% men.

Walking in malls eating, sitting in cars eating.. sedentary lifestyle, food filled with sugar, overdosing on rice  and as everyone grows bigger, safety in numbers. Ridiculous phrases like " chubby is the new sexy".. no honey, chubby is another word for fat and fat is the most truly unsexy thing I could think of.

I first came to Manila in 1970s and of coure I took lots of photos of people and places. I saw those pics the other day.. in most cases everyone slim.. girls all slim, long straight black hair. Were a long way from those days. Number one killer here heart disease, along with high blood pressure , brothers and sisters of diabetes , high cholesterol etc.

Interestingly I was in Zanzibar a few weeks back and had lunch with the owner of the airbnb I stayed in. I asked him what the number One disease/cause of death was. He categorically stated Rice was the Number One killer.. with everyone over eating it, being lazy, getting fat ..sounds familiar. And yet in Zanzibar outstanding fruits and vegetables everywhere.. mango tress around every corner.. kids selling mangoes everywhere .  Sad thats it happening there as well as here.

And no doubt many other places too.

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Old55 said:

Do you guys ever get used to how tiny her clothing is?

Wife's been away a few days so I'm doing laundry tonight. After nearly 25 years still surprises me how tiny her clothes are. :Happy:

Flashback 17 years ago and we had been married just a few days.  I was doing the laundry and took some clothes from the dryer. 

Me - Laughing

Wife - Why are you laughing?

Me - I haven't seen panties this small since Wendy was in third grade. :tongue:

• Haha 4