Atm Limits

stef
Posted
Posted
Philippine banks standard ATM withdrawal limit is P20,000.00 in a day and P5,000.00 per withdrawal since ATM accounts are really not intended for big volume transactions. However, some banks have higher withdrawal limits like BPI and CitiBank...smile.gif But if you would have to withdraw more than your Bank's ATM withdrawal limit, better to do it over-the-counter or inside your bank through their tellers for safety purposes...smile.gif
BDO allows 20k in a single transaction, but that's with a BDO card, not a foreign ATM card. When I use my foreign bank card, I go to Robinson's Bank and they permit 10k per transaction with foreign cards.
i find it depends on which bank you use your atm card at . i bank with hsbc (the local philippines one ) the limit on my card is 50k per day if i use a hsbc atm but when i use bpi or bdo with this card it will only allow 40k per day. with bpi i have to do 4 x 10k but with bdo i can do it in 2 x 20k .

Travis
Posted
Posted
Philippine banks standard ATM withdrawal limit is P20,000.00 in a day and P5,000.00 per withdrawal since ATM accounts are really not intended for big volume transactions. However, some banks have higher withdrawal limits like BPI and CitiBank...smile.gif But if you would have to withdraw more than your Bank's ATM withdrawal limit, better to do it over-the-counter or inside your bank through their tellers for safety purposes...smile.gif
BDO allows 20k in a single transaction, but that's with a BDO card, not a foreign ATM card. When I use my foreign bank card, I go to Robinson's Bank and they permit 10k per transaction with foreign cards.
i find it depends on which bank you use your atm card at . i bank with hsbc (the local philippines one ) the limit on my card is 50k per day if i use a hsbc atm but when i use bpi or bdo with this card it will only allow 40k per day. with bpi i have to do 4 x 10k but with bdo i can do it in 2 x 20k .
exactly, great post stef

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)
Anyone know what the current maximum withdrawal limits are at the ATM's,yes I know it depends on your own card limits but I was wanting to know what the banks have set there at the ATM's :lol:
Good question! So I emailed BPI Customer Care Service today and below is their email reply:Greetings from BPI Express Online! Kindly be advised that for regular BPI Express Teller accounts, the maximum daily withdrawal limit is PhP 20,000 and the maximum daily purchase limit (via Express Payment System) is PhP 50,000. On the other hand, for regular BPI Express Teller dollar accounts, the maximum daily withdrawal limit is US$ 500 and the maximum daily purchase limit (via Express Payment System) is US$ 1,000. Cut-off for daily transactions is at 10 pm on a banking day. If you need further assistance or have other concerns, you may send us an e-mail at expressonline@bpi.com.ph. Thank you for choosing to bank with us online! Sincerely, Gela Caligner The BPI E-mailbanking Team Edited by Art & Jho

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

To those of you who are BPI account holders, we have had accounts with BPI for many years and they are a great bank in our opinion. I was in a branch in Cebu and changed some of our accounts from CDO to Cebu and they then made us a preferred member because of all the years with BPI. It might be worth asking them if they would upgrade you to preferred if you have been with them for a number of years because if my old pea brain is telling me correctly, the daily limit then goes up to P50,000 but either way you get much better service when you have their gold card. Also I believe that members who put over p100,000 in their bank can also get the gold ATM card if they ask the manager or customer service reps in the bank. It sure cannot hurt to ask. This might also account for why members are giving different answers.

• Like 1

Panserhansen
Posted
Posted
Anyone know what the current maximum withdrawal limits are at the ATM's,yes I know it depends on your own card limits but I was wanting to know what the banks have set there at the ATM's th_thanx.gif
HSBC near Ayala has 40K per withdrawal.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Anyone know what the current maximum withdrawal limits are at the ATM's,yes I know it depends on your own card limits but I was wanting to know what the banks have set there at the ATM's th_thanx.gif
HSBC near Ayala has 40K per withdrawal.
Thanks for the info,I thought I read some where that amount had been reduced but if you are getting that amount out then I am wrong. :buttkick: